Thanks for watching Twin Cities Live! You heard a small sampling of my money-saving tips for the holiday season.
40 Days of Holiday Savings
You can make this the most awesome and affordable holiday yet, by subscribing to my free 40 Days of Holiday Savings e-course.
Throughout this free course you’ll learn things like:
- How to serve a feast without breaking the bank
- How to buy the hottest toys and gifts for less
- Which Black Friday deals are pure hype and which aren’t
- How to get free shipping every time you shop you online
- And much, much more
Products Mentioned on Twin Cities Live
Today I mentioned all sorts of deals and tips during my segment. I’ve listed everything I talked about and linked you to more information (some may be my referral links):
- eMeals use code HOLIDAY to save 15%
- Best price currently on photo cards via Amazon Local
- 150 free prints (you pay shipping) for new Snapfish customers
- A free year of Shoprunner which offers 2-day free shipping with no minimum purchase
- Free Amazon Prime 2-day shipping
- Shop Savvy app for price comparing in stores for Android or Apple
I look forward to having you the free 40 Days of Holiday Savings class! Any things, in particular, you want to learn how to save money on??