Pocket Your Dollars (PYD) is a technology-enabled click-to-call performance marketing company that generates qualified inbound phone leads from social media. PYD is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona with a growing team of individuals from the marketing and advertising industries.
Our click-to-call technology platform generates inbound phone leads from our celebrity and influencer partnerships and social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and more.
Founded in 2017, we have grown exponentially and are looking to bring on a foundational team to drive the next stage of growth. PYD was recently endorsed on the Ellen Degeneres Show, Yahoo Finance, Experian, and has several celebrity endorsement partners including Floyd Mayweather, Randy Jackson (American Idol), and more.
We’re seeking a passionate Marketing Web Developer to help us provide a great brand experience for our website users and generate leads. You will support the designing, developing, testing, deploying and monitoring of our web-based and custom software applications. This role will initially report to the PYD CMO.
Does this role sound like it’s for you? If so, we’d love to connect with you!
- Develops, tests, documents, and implements high quality websites and applications on time that perform according to specifications and requirements documents
- Will design and develop content-related web pages for lead generation
- Continuously evaluates the design and functionality of supported websites and applications, and makes thoughtful and significant recommendations for improvements
- Investigates performance of websites and takes action to correct deficiencies
- Develops and adheres to development standards that allows for the maintainability of code in a manner that supports team development
- Provides a minimum of weekly status report updates for current projects
- Participates in the development, deployment and support of a variety of websites that use various technologies
- Provides the troubleshooting and resolution support issues
- Works with IT counterparts and management team to employ testing and design techniques including case analysis, object modeling and database/website schema design to ensure business goals
- Participates in the development and implementation of new business processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity
- Provides research and recommendations for new approaches for software development technology
- Participates in the modification and architecture of websites to resolve issues and plan for future growth
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience developing online B2B Marketing websites
- Technical programming skills to support SEO
- Experience with digital marketing
- WordPress development and configuration
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Ability to develop for ASP.net Web Forms and MVC environments
- Responsive web design skills using CSS and HTML, and able to quickly prototype web page layouts
- Proven analytical skills a must
- Ability to prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong experience using Adobe products for creating/editing graphics and website artifacts (Dreamweaver, Fireworks or Photoshop)
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, PC, Mac, tablets, smart phones, etc.)
- Experience applying best practices including change management, effective error handling and performance instrumentation
- Understanding of content management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to multi task in fast-paced environment
- Enjoys solving problems and providing the best possible solutions
- Strong judgement and strategic planning skills
- Enjoys designing and developing modern-looking and highly effective web pages and content
- Enjoys staying current with new technology
- Flexible work-from-home opportunities
- Health insurance, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, fast paced environment
Pocket Your Dollars embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.