Pocket Your Dollars (PYD) is a technology-enabled click-to-call performance marketing company that generates qualified inbound phone leads from social media. PYD is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona with a growing team of individuals from the marketing and advertising industries.
Our click-to-call technology platform generates inbound phone leads from our celebrity and influencer partnerships and social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and more.
Founded in 2017, we have grown exponentially and are looking to bring on a foundational team to drive the next stage of growth. PYD was recently endorsed on the Ellen Degeneres Show, Yahoo Finance, Experian, and has several celebrity endorsement partners including Floyd Mayweather, Randy Jackson (American Idol), and more.
We’re seeking a passionate Data Scientist to play a pivotal role in helping PYD continue our journey towards measuring and optimizing against the true enterprise impact of marketing dollars, and ultimately unlocking powerful business results for our clients.
This data science position is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to take the next step in a leadership role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, fun, and client success. This role will initially report to the PYD CMO.
Does this role sound like it’s for you? If so, we’d love to connect with you!
- Create the vision & strategy for the Data Science – Client Analytics team
- Spearhead team vision & identity; partnering with stakeholders across the organization to identify growth opportunities
- Evangelize the data science function across PYD
- Drive the success of PYD’s company-wide
- Quantify the incremental impact of marketing investments through market tests and modeling
- Continually raise the bar on our testing and methodological approaches
- Partner with media, measurement & consulting team members to identify, scope, and deliver data efforts that answer business questions and add value for our clients; present insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders & client teams
- Build & expand the Data Science group’s ad hoc and proof-of-concept development capabilities
- Run projects across the entire DS group (Research & Development, Platform Engineering, Analytics) to drive business value for our partners
- Develop processes & procedures to scale development abilities
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of data science experience
- 2-3 years of project & people management experience
- Prior experience with marketing and customer analytics
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, identify solutions (and their potential impacts) and present findings/recommendations to internal or external stakeholders
- Skilled in both supervised & unsupervised machine learning techniques, as well as the overall model development cycle
- Capability to drive both technical and business aspects of a project, including requirements gathering and stakeholder communication
- Ability to serve as a technical advisor to the rest of the company
- Understanding of statistics, including hypothesis testing, parametric & non-parametric distributions, etc.
- Flexible work-from-home opportunities
- Health insurance, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, fast paced environment
Pocket Your Dollars embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.