Customer Service Manager
Pocket Your Dollars (PYD) is a technology-enabled click-to-call performance marketing company that generates qualified inbound phone leads from social media. PYD is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona with a growing team of individuals from the marketing and advertising industries.
Our click-to-call technology platform generates inbound phone leads from our celebrity and influencer partnerships and social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and more.
Founded in 2017, we have grown exponentially and are looking to bring on a foundational team to drive the next stage of growth. PYD was recently endorsed on the Ellen Degeneres Show, Yahoo Finance, Experian, and has several celebrity endorsement partners including Floyd Mayweather, Randy Jackson (American Idol), and more.
We’re seeking a passionate Customer Service Manager to oversee the development and implementation of our company’s online marketing strategies. You will help facilitate marketing strategy discussions with the sales and marketing team, manage inbound tickets, identify marketplace trends, and coordinate our advertising efforts. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success.
Does this role sound like it’s for you? If so, we’d love to connect with you!
- Meeting with the sales and marketing team to discuss digital marketing strategie.
- Designing and implementing online marketing strategies across all digital platforms
- Managing the company’s social media platform and web advertising
- Managing inbound tickets
- Identifying the latest trends and technology within the industry
- Maintaining customer communications with weekly reports, news articles, and industry guides
- Preparing and presenting digital marketing reports
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Previous experience as a customer service manager
- Experience with social media networking and advertising
Desired Skills & Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, SEO best practices, and brand exposure techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Adept project-management skills
- Knowledge of the latest technology and trends within the industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible work-from-home opportunities
- Health insurance, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, fast paced environment
Pocket Your Dollars embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.