Our friends at Focus Pointe Global have an upcoming paid focus group about dog foodÃ‚ that they’d like to see Pocketeers participate in. It pays $75 for an hour of your time, plus some participants will be asked to stay for an additional 90-minute session and will receive an additional $70 in compensation for that.
Focus Pointe GlobalÃ‚ became a paid sponsor of Pocket Your Dollars last spring so we could bring you updates of their new focus group opportunities including this one happening later in July.
Legit $75 Paid Focus Group Opportunity
Here are the details on Focus Pointe Global’s upcoming paid focus group about dog food.
- Who: Dog owners ages 18-65
- What: It is a 1-hour long focus group centered on dog food. Some of the focus group participants will be asked to stay for an additional 90 minutes and will receive additional compensation for that.
- When: Various times during the week of July 17. Details will be communicated via telephone if you are selected for this group
- Where: A location in Edina, MN. The exact address will be provided to those who are selected for the group.
- Why: An easy way to put $75 in your pocket as you start thinking ahead to the MN State Fair or other fun summer activities
- How: Complete this pre-screener survey as a first step. If you are eligible based on your pre-screener, then you will be contacted by phone to further establish your eligiblity to participate. At that time you’d be given specific time, date and location details. The best part is you’ll be paid on your way out the door after the group via a pre-loaded Visa debit card.
This is a 100% legit opportunities. I have personally done focus groups with Focus Pointe and have had very positive experiences. I know many of you have as well and can also vouch that the groups are easy, kind of fun and you really do get paid on your way out the door.
You can read more about the Focus Pointe Global process in this article where I introduced them to the Pocket Your Dollars’ community.