The twist with BerryCart is that it only features all natural, organic, gluten-free and/or non-GMO foods – perfect for those of you who just can’t seem to find coupons on the healthier foods that you buy.
Getting Started with BerryCart
To get started with BerryCart, you’ll need toÃ‚ create a BerryCart account, then download the BerryCart app to your phone. It’s currently only available for iPhone, but we’ll let you know once their Android app is up and running.
How to Use BerryCart
- Once you’ve downloaded the BerryCart app, open it up and sign in with your account information.
- Check out the offers that they have –Ã‚ none of their featured products include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. For most of the offers, you’ll need to do a little bit of homework to add it to your account (similar to Ibotta) by learning a fun fact, taking a quiz, writing up a testimonial, etc.
- Purchase your chosen product(s), then take a picture of your receipt and submit it through the app.
- Once your offer/receipt has been approved (usually within 24 hours), you’ll have that amount deposited into your BerryCart account.
- After you’ve earned $5 in your account, you can cash out to PayPal or to your choice of various gift cards (Amazon, Home Depot, JCPenney, Old Navy, Target and more).
Where Does BerryCart Work?
Right now BerryCart works at over 25,000 locations including Target, Walmart, Whole Foods and much more. We’ll start to add BerryCart offers into the applicable shopping lists here at Pocket Your Dollars as we see them.
What Are Some Products That BerryCart Features?
To be honest, I’m not terribly familiar with the products BerryCart is currently featuring, but perhaps you are:
- Beanitos – The Original Bean Chip
- CoCo libre Organic Coconut Water
- Kevala Organic Sesame Tahini Spread
- Runa – Brewed Organic Guayusa
- Zenify – Natural Stress Relief Drink
- and lots more!
Thanks for the heads up, Thrifty NW Mom!
Your turn: What questions do you have about the BerryCart app? What kinds of products would you love to see featured on this new app?