This deal has expired and may no longer be valid.
IKEA fans, mark your calendars for Saturday, 4/22 (also Earth Day) for the IKEA Sustainable Living Your Way Event taking place at stores across the country. At this event, IKEA is hoping to show you how easy and affordable it is to lesson your impact on the earth and your budget with resources you can use every day.
The event is free, but they do ask that you RSVP so they can get an idea of how many people will be there.
Some fun perks:
- Free LED light bulb 2-pack for the first 500 IKEA FAMILY members to check in
- Restaurant specials: Breakfast for $1.49, Lunch for $3.49, Dinner for $5.49
- Children’s activities, a scavenger hunt, live demonstrations, and more
- Free coffee for IKEA FAMILY members (it’s free to join)
- Enter for a chance to win a new SLADDA bicycle or a $100 gift card
- Exclusive member offers
Two things you’ll want to do before you go: 1) Sign up for IKEA FAMILY to get access to the member discounts, restaurant specials, and giveaways. 2) Bring your gently used furniture and you’ll receive a $20 coupon toward a purchase of $150 or more. They accept most living room, dining room, office and bedroom furniture. Donations will go to Goodwill.