I spent waaaaaaaaaay too much time this past Saturday night ironing clothes for myself and my family for Easter Sunday. Ya’ll, I h-a-t-e ironing. Here’s an alternative I’m considering: thisÃ‚ URPOWER Garment SteamerÃ‚ is on sale for $19.99 right now on Amazon (reg. $69.99).Ã‚ Shipping is free for Prime members or on orders of $35 or more.
This steamer gets solid reviews: it has a 4.1-star rating from 1,000+ customer reviews (and yes, these reviews are legit). Features include:
- Nozzle design that distributes steam powerfully and consistently
- Compact design for easy travel and storage
- Automatic shut-off function
- Safe to use on all types of fabric
- Heats quickly (2 minutes)
- 130 mL water tank lasts for 7-10 minutes of continuous steaming
- 2-year warranty
Thoughts on steaming vs. ironing? Any tips for me if I decide to buy this?