Good news! There’s another way to earn points on your purchases at Walgreens. Last week Walgreens launched its new Beauty Enthusiast Club as a part of the Balance Rewards program. After signing up for the freeÃ‚ Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast Club, you’ll receive 5,000 Balance Reward Points for every $50 spent on your favorite cosmetics, skin care, hair care, oral care, grooming, sun care, fragrance, and bath product purchases. These points are in addition to other points you might earn on special offers or Everyday points.
If you are not a Balance Rewards member, you’ll need to sign up for that free rewards program first before you can join the Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast Club. Joining the Beauty Enthusiast ClubÃ‚ takes just a minute as you aren’t required to complete the beauty profile, but you certainly can. An added bonus, you’ll receive a coupon via e-mail for 2x Everyday points just for signing up.
Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast Members Receive:
- 5,000 Balance Reward Points for every $50 spent on participating beauty products
- Exclusive promotions and samples
- Coupon for 2X Everyday points for signing up (arrives via e-mail)
- Personalized beauty profile and product suggestions (if you fill out the beauty profile)
Other Important Details
- All baby products are excluded from this promotion including hair care, skin care, and oral care.
- Purchases can be made in one transaction or over a period of time.
- Active members’ points expire on a rolling 36-month basis.
- Points are earned before manufacturer’s coupons or Register Rewards are used and after store discounts like sale prices, monthly coupons, paying with points, etc.