The latest Twin Cities deals include a discount Nickelodeon Universe Unlimited Ride Wristband, 56% off at Big Louie’s Bar and Grill, Twin Cities arts festivals, and more.
$15 Nickelodeon Universe Unlimited Ride Wristband
Click here for a coupon good for a $15 Nickelodeon Universe unlimited ride wristband. That’s a savings of $17.99 over the regular price. This offer is good through 6/11, and is only valid Mondays through Thursdays. The $15 price does not include tax, and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Glow in the Dark Golf Special at Brookland Golf Park
If you’re looking for a unique golfing experience, check out night golf at Brookland Golf Park this Friday (5/15) at 9 p.m. The cost is $18 per person and includes a round of golf, a glow necklace, a glow golf ball. Shoot at glow in the dark targets, which light up the tee markers, flags, and cups. Call 763-488-6497 to get your group signed up.
Free Movies, Music, and Games at the Black Forest Inn 50th Anniversary Party
Black Forest Inn in Minneapolis is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a weekend-long party this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (5/15 – 5/17). Check their website for a full list and times of free activities, including lots of live bands, movie screenings, and contests such as a bratwurst “cakewalk,” and a mini-donut eating contest, with family-friendly activities all day Sunday. Food from a special menu will be available for purchase.
56% at Big Louie’s Bar and Grill
With this deal from Groupon, get $25 worth of Big Louie’s tasty American food and drinks for $11, or $50 worth of food for $23 (for a group of 4 or more). This deal is good through 5/15, and the voucher is valid through 9/9.
Free Twin Cities Art Events This Weekend
The following is a list of art events with free admission taking place in the Twin Cities this weekend. Click on the links below for details, including times, locations, and specific activities.
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association Art-A-Whirl (5/15 – 5/17): Tour private artist studios and galleries, connect with the artists, and purchase original artwork (free bus pass available here)
- Community Free Arts Day (part of Art-A-Whirl) (5/16): Kids’ art projects, youth musicians, healthy cooking demos, movement with Circus Juventas and Tula Yoga, marble painting station, photo booth and face painting
- EcoArts Fest (5/16): Family-friendly outdoor arts event, featuring environmental and cultural art, music, dance, and dramatic productions
- Eden Prairie Arts in the Park (5/16): Artwork for sale by local and regional artists, entertainment, and activities for kids
- Hopkins Main Street Days Arts and Craft Fair (5/16): Art vendors and kids’ activities
- Pan Asian Arts Festival (5/17): Family-friendly activities throughout the day including dances and demos, youth animation exhibit, and face painting with Asian patterns
Feel free to contact us if you know of any additional coupons, deals and events available to readers in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
Your turn: Will you be checking out any of these arts festivals this weekend?