Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 7/13 – 7/19/14

You will notice that we have included two different final prices for some items in this week’s shopping list.  That’s because Rainbow Foods stores will no longer be doubling coupons.  If you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save, you will be able to double coupons as usual. Also note that the two-page Rainbow ad is for select locations only as they transition some locations to Cub and Byerly’s stores.

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save) coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, if you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Rachel says

gads, i hope this doesn’t mean copps and pns is going to stop doubling coupons.
    seriously, i would be crushed.

2. sue uppole says

I was at the rainbow in blaine,mn on sunday 7/13/14 and the cashier told me they are closing on july 22nd Tuesday and the hours are 6 am to 8 pm until they close.I don’t know if this is all the rainbows that are closing the same day or what. thanks

• Tasha says

That’s extra sad about the Blaine Rainbow, because when I was there July 2, 2014, the cashier said they’d be open at least 2 months because the employees were told they’d get 2 months notice and hadn’t gotten it yet. :(

3. T says

Rainbow in Plymouth had meet, produce, deli 50% off and there was barely anything left on the shelves this evening in these departments. The store is closing Wed at 6pm to re-open as Cub in 3 days.

4. TerryB says

I am done shopping at Rainbow in Apple Valley. There’s no reason to give them my business with their high prices and limited inventory. This is a perfect case study for Business School’s on how to fail in the competitive retail grocery industry.

5. Terri says

I posted this on the cub foods forum, but I want everyone to see this, so I’ll post it here. I found a ton of AMAZING DEALS! I went to three Cub stores and all of them had big clearance bins in the front. They told me that it is all of Rainbows merchandise that they don’t carry. I was able to get 3 packs of chap stick for $.49, giant bottles of pure maple syrup for $.49, premium pancake mix for $.49, different types of juice for $.49, tons of pasta and pizza sauce for $.49, Pyrex containers for $1.99, Kleenex for $.49, electric toothbrushes for $1.99, and Ghirardelli chocolate chips for $.49!!! Tons of deals!!!

6. Charles says

Rainbow in Cottage Grove is super bare – nothing left in produce, you might be able to make a dozen eggs if you picked through what is left over.

7. Mary says

Got to the Apple Valley store at 7 p.m. (closing time was 8 p.m.) and security guard turned me away saying that the wait in the checkout line was TWO HOURS. Everyone leaving the store had overflowing carts, so not sure what type of selection is left.

• Mary says

I got to the store just after 6:00 a.m. today and it was pretty easy to navigate. The selection of frozen food and canned items was still decent, so I stocked up for our college kid. There is no fresh meat left and the dairy is mostly cheese and yogurt. If you need a birthday cake, they have some nice-looking ones left! I grabbed some bakery bagels and they were delicious :)