Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 6/26 – 7/5/14

This new Rainbow, Copps and Pick ‘n Save ad runs through Saturday, July 5th.  Use our coupon matchups to get the best deals on items for your 4th of July celebration.

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save) coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, if you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Theresa says

Do they still offer Double coupon? I received the ad in the mail, they didn’t mention about it in the ad. Thanks.

We noticed that too and we called around to a bunch of stores and it sounds like July 5 is the last Double Daze. I have an email in to my Roundy’s corporate contact to get an official word on that as the last day.

• Mary says

Yes, I think there will be three more days left for Rainbow: Saturday, June 28, Wednesday, July 2nd and Saturday, July 5th. We’ll let you know when we have confirmation. Copps/Pick ‘n Save should continue as usual.

2. Deb says

I asked at the Northtown Rainbow yesterday and was told that there will be double coupons this Saturday and until July 5th as well. I did get some great deals on some Roundy’s brand things that are 50 percent off. Not everything is included, but almost all dry goods and paper products and canned goods are. Things are getting depleted fast but they still had a lot of sugar, flour,oil, etc. Best deals I found were 24oz Chocolate chips for 2.34, 36 oz ketchup for 84 cents, tartar sauce 92 cents, 16.9oz olive oil 2.64, 500 count napkins for 1.82 and 48 oz vegetable oil for 1.84.
    There were other things too, like cleaning supplies etc. too many to list. I will be sad when they close. :(

• Deb says

They are not clsoing July 5th but will no longer be stocking the Roundy’s brand. The manager I talked to did not have an exact date for closing yet. I did notice that some of the other items were not as fully stocked on the shelves as they used to be. :(

• mikey says

Shoreview store is looking a little sparse as well. Very sad to see. Let’s hope we get another regular grocery store in there soon. I’d hate to see it sit empty. It’s a good location.

3. Katie says

Here is Wisconsin at Pick N Save the ad didn’t say double daze this time. So I called and asked and they said that they would continue to have double coupons on Wednesday and Saturdays. Roundy’s has not sold as a whole, just a few stores in Minnesota.

4. Sarah says

This is just so tragic-Cub is already so expensive! And to top it all we are going to be losing the ability to double coupons and the only real source for finding non-insert coupons.

• Theresa says

Yes, and they stopped to offer for the $5 off %50 or $5 off %55 coupon on the coupon book!!!
      ( from $5 off $50 to $5 off $55 then to nothing )
      I don’t really know where should I shop!!! Aldi ???

• mikey says

See post from a couple weeks ago or Google it for details. Some closing, some changing to other stores like Cub or Byerlys/Lunds.

5. Sheryl says

The 7-up 10 is included on the Rainbow sale, but the $1 off printable coupons did not double when I purchased these. I don’t know why, and neither did the manager there. She did not offer to honor them either.

• Mary says

Thanks for the heads up! I made a note about this on the list since it will be helpful for others.

6. Toni Schmitt says

Two things I want to mention. The Brew Pub pizza is Buy 1 get 1 free at Copp’s/PNS. Also the Crystal Light catalina deal ends on 6/29 according to my coupon. Has it been extended? (I know last summer it seemed to run all the way through). Thanks for all the hard work you do. I am happy that in central Wisconsin we are lucky to still have our Pick N Save and Copp’s stores.

7. Toni Schmitt says

(oops, just noticed that you did mention the expiration of the Crystal Light catalina. Sorry.)

8. Charles says

Crystal Lights coupons says I am ineligible. Story of my life :-)
    Alphabits Cereal doesn’t seem to be on the coupon.com site.

9. Nancy says

When it says limit 1 offer,does it mean that we can only by in 1 transaction? Can we buy them again in the 2nd transaction with the same price?

• Christina says

I think you should be able to use it still. The 2nd pizza will come off automatically and they deduct the manufacturer coupon at the end, so I think you’d get both for free.

10. carol says

Re: the Fruttare deal – There are $1 off 1 manufacturer qs from blinkie dispensers at Walgreens on their freezer doors (expire 7/14/14). I used 2 which doubled in the deal to make them free.

Re: on-going deals – There are bags of David’s Sunflower seeds (on sale – price cut?) – for $1) which have 50 cents off 1 qs (DND) on them, which would make them 50 cents each.

11. T says

The store in Plymouth will close on 16th and re-open as Cub on 19th or around that time. Sadly this week is the last double one like other stores.

• anon says

Many price locks at my store changed for this ad (For example, Roundys cream cheese went from the price lock of $1 to $2.. (Some price lock that is?)

And the Dannon Oikos went from being “locked” to $1.00 to being on sale for $1.00.

12. Kristin says

If you’re doing S’mores with the kids this holiday weekend, along with the Hershey’s chocolate bars deal, I just saw that Honey Maid graham crackers are $2.99 at Copp’s and there is a $1/2 coupon in SS 6/22 (next to the Hershey bar coupon). Makes them $1.99 each.