Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 6/8 – 6/14/14

Use our Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups to get great deals this week when you shop Double Daze on Wednesday and Saturday.

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save) coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, if you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Becky says

There is a SmartSource printable coupon for $1.50 off the Dove/Snickers/etc. ice cream, making these only 48 cents at P&S.

2. Becky says

There is a $1 printable coupon for any Carefree product, making them free at P&S after doubled coupon.

3. Kristen says

Does anyone have a Brew Pub $1 off pizza q they are not going to use? I got a rain check on these and would like to get some pizzas if they get restocked and before double coupon days end. Perhaps we could do a trade. Thanks.

4. sara says

How do you get the Crystal Light coupon? When I go to the website and try to click on the dollar off link, it tells me that I am not eligible for the coupon. ????

5. Sarah says

In my rainbow flyer the price of the Snyders/Krunchers is listed as 2/6$ and not $2 as you have it listed here.

6. Sarah says

The Kraft ad was a big misrepresentation for sure. I went in today to buy the 4 packs of mac and cheese and found that those were not included. You could buy them using the coupon, but only $0.50 would come off the $5.49 price. The only things that were truly 10for $5 were Marshmallows, single boxed mac and cheese, jello and coconut. Just the items that were marked $1.

• Merlene says

Are the $1 Jello’s included? I haven’t gone yet but I thought the coupon said it was for the 6 or 8 serving pkg and the $1 one was 4 servings. The way they placed the ad doesn’t make sense. Wanted to stock up on a sugar free snack.

• Sarah says

As far as I could tell only the big boxes had the $1 signage-but you could always try. The smaller jello’s were $0.99 so would make sense to include it in the coupon.

7. dana says

If it’s marked one dollar it will be ten for five bucks. And they prob grouped the stores together because rainbow is closing in mn. Also remember that five dollar coupon and the Kraft coupon in the ad are manufactures coupons so you can’t use the one dollar off two Kraft product coupons.

8. Kristen says

THANKS Randy. Carrie’s team or anyone else- how can I get a self addressed envelope to Randy without asking for private information (address)? I have seen people share coupons on this site but I don’t know how they do it. Randy- I shop Northtown and Riverdale RB – lucky match or no?

9. pam brown says

I went to Rainbow, Riverdale, and Leah only honored the cotto salami deal. Stated she did not believe it was 4.00 back on a future purchase. I bought 5 and got nothing back. Very angry. depends on what cashier you go to. I am so glad that store is closing. I wrote a letter to corporate, but, surprise, no response.

• freddy says

You people do realize that catalina is a separate company and has nothing to do with rainbow. It has nothing to do with the cashier, it has to do with the customer. Either you have the correct products for the deals or you don’t. It is NOT the stores or the cashiers fault. [Edited by moderator]