Heartburn got you down? For a limited time, select packs of 24 and 30 ct. Zantac will be free (up to an $11 value) after you mail-in a Zantac rebate. This allows you to try this product with minimal cost (just the cost of a stamp when you mail your form).
There are some very specific instructions and dates you’ll want to be aware of in order to get your free Zantac. We also highly recommend filling out your rebate form in advance before you purchase your Zantac so it’s ready to be sent out as soon as you’re back from the store. This always seems to help me to make sure I don’t forget about my rebate until it’s too late.
How to Get a Free Pack of Zantac
1) Buy a 24 or 30-ct Zantac product. A few good online options include (note that they do not have to be purchased online):
- Zantac 150 Tablets Cool Mint, 24 Count Package at Amazon
- Zantac 15o Tablets Maximum Strength, 24 Count Package at Amazon
- Zantac 75, 30 Count Package at Amazon
- Zantac 150, 24 Count Packages at Target
2) Purchase your Zantac at:
- Meijer between 11/2-11/12/14
- Albertsons/Jewell/Shaws/ACME between 10/24-11/10/14
- Publix between 11/8-11/15/14
- All other retailers between 11/2-11/10/14
3) Print and fill out your rebate form.
4) Attach the UPC code to your rebate form.
5) Include your original cash register receipt with the Zantac product circled and mail with the rebate form to:
Zantac Rebate Offer
PO Box 4640
Trenton, NJ 08650
All requests must be received at the mailing address by January 15, 2015. After your rebate has been processed, you’ll receive a check of up to $11 (excluding tax). This offer is limited to one redemption per household.
Your turn: Did you try Zantac for heartburn relief? Did you experience good results?