Heartburn got you down? For a limited time, select packs of 24 and 30 ct. Zantac will be free after you mail-in a Zantac rebate. This allows you to try this product with minimal cost (just the cost of a stamp when you mail your form).
There are some very specific instructions and dates you’ll want to be aware of in order to get your free Zantac. We also highly recommend filling out your rebate form in advance before you purchase your Zantac so it’s ready to be sent out as soon as you’re back from the store. This always seems to help me to make sure I don’t forget about my rebate until it’s too late.
How to Get a Free Pack of Zantac
1) Buy one of the following:
- 24 ct. Maximum Strength Zantac 150
- 24 ct. Maximum Strength Zantac 150 Cool Mint Tablets
- 30 ct. Regular Strength Zantac 75
2) Purchase your Zantac at:
- Meijer between 3/23-4/2/14
- Albertsons between 3/26-4/1/14
- All other retailers between 3/23-3/31/14
3) Print and fill out your rebate form.
4) Attach the UPC code to your rebate form.
5) Include your original cash register receipt with the Zantac product circled and mail with the rebate form to:
Zantac Rebate Offer
PO Box 4640
Trenton, NJ 08650
All requests must be received at the mailing address by May 2, 2014. After your rebate has been processed, you’ll receive a check of up to $11 (excluding tax). This offer is limited to one redemption per household.
Your turn: Did you try Zantac for heartburn relief? Did you experience good results?