Best Frozen Movie Deals
We’ve rounded up the best FrozenÃ‚ movie deals available both in-store and online for the DVD and Blu-ray versions. The movie is available starting Tuesday, 3/18.
Best Frozen Deals – DVD
If you have a REDcard, Target has the best price for the DVD with the extra 5% off and free shipping (same price in stores). Otherwise Walmart and Amazon are good options for online purchases, or swing by Toys R Us to pick up the best in-store price.
- Target/Target.com:Ã‚ $14.24 + free shipping with REDcard (same price in stores)
- Walmart.com: $14.96 + free store pickup or free shipping on orders of $50+ ($16.96 in stores)
- Amazon.com: $14.96 + free shipping with Prime or free Super Saver shipping on orders of $35+
- Toys R Us: $14.99
- Best Buy/BestBuy.com:Ã‚ $16.99 + free shipping on orders of $25+ (same price in stores)
Best Frozen Deals – Blu-ray
Once again, Target has the best price on the Blu-ray if you have a REDcard, plus it comes with an exclusive bonus disc. Otherwise Walmart and Amazon have good online prices and Best Buy has an exclusive book.
- Target (in-store): $18.99 with REDcard, plus it comes with a Target-exclusive bonus disc
- Walmart/Walmart.com:Ã‚ $19.96 + free store pickup or free shipping on orders of $50+Ã‚ (same price in stores)
- Amazon.com: $19.96 + free shipping with Prime or free Super Saver shipping on orders of $35+
- Best Buy/BestBuy.com: $19.99 + free shipping on orders of $25+ (same price in stores), plus it comes with a Best Buy-exclusive Chronicles book
Gifts and Other Frozen Offers
You may be able to get a printable coupon for $5 off or submit for a $5 rebate, plus check out a few store-exclusive gift sets and other offers:
- Disney Movie Rewards: Buy the Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD Combo Pack and enter your magic code on Disney Movie Rewards by 5/31/14 to get your ownÃ‚ pull-apart OlafÃ‚ for $9.95 (including shipping)
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards: CollectÃ‚ 3 Kellogg’s Family Rewards codesÃ‚ from specially-marked Kellogg’s fruit flavored snacks to earn a printable coupon for $5 off a Disney Blu-ray.
- Kidfresh: Buy the Blu-ray combo pack along with any two Kidfresh products and submit for aÃ‚ $5 mail-in rebate.
- Target: save an extra $5 on the Blu-ray combo pack if you buy aÃ‚ FrozenÃ‚ toy priced at $20 or more – the Musical Anna Fashion Doll is $25 in-stores
- Walmart: Frozen Gift Set (Blu-ray combo pack + Disney Infinity Elsa) for $21.96 (in-store only – the online price is much higher)
Your turn:Ã‚ Where are you planning to pick up your copy ofÃ‚ Frozen?