Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 2/2 – 2/8/14

Use our Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups to get great deals this week when you shop regular Double Daze on Wednesday and Saturday.

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save) coupon policy  before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, if you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

About Carrie Rocha

I am passionate about helping people live within their means so they can get out and stay out of debt. I live in Minneapolis, MN with my husband and two little girls.

Comments

1. Looks like copps has go gurts on sale 3/$4.98. There is a $1 off 1 on coupons.com and a $1 off 2 on box tops. $1 off 1 general mills cereal too and can’t remember which one had Yoplait coupons $1 off 8 reg and $1 off 4 greeks I think the $1.25 off totinos might be gone. $1 off one progesso soup might be gone too. All go great with the current ad.

• RB has the same Go-gurt sale. 1/5/14 SS also has 75 cents off 2 q, if you don’t want to/can’t print one of the others mentioned.

2. I seem to always visit the Target that has higher prices than the prices on the shopping lists. Any suggestions?

3. The Unilever deal idea doubles 6 qs, & the limit is 5.

4. ennypinchin4disney says:

This was my moneymaker Unilver promo
    2 Suave professionals $1.75 used dbl $1/1 rp
    1 kids Suave shampoo $1.75$1/1 suave All You feb
    2 dove shampoo. $3.50 $1/1 rp
    2 tresemme used coupon book $3.48 (second $4) used $2/1 rp

5. Was there an actual sale ad this week? I purchased 3 Early Sunday Star Tribunes and one regular Sunday and none of the 4 had a Rainbow ad this week.

• there is a regular ad in this sundays paper, also I received the coupon booklet in the post on wednsday last week.

• Thanks, I did see it on their website but they must have missed both days papers at our Walgreens and Cub. And our Cub and Rainbow coupon books from last week finally showed up on Saturday.

6. Christina says:

Is the .55/1 Sargento cheese coupon gone?

7. Christina says:

Looks like the beechnut coupons are no longer available.

8. Sabra hummus coupons are no longer available

9. The Spend $15+ on Participating Unilever Products With Your Fresh Perks Card, Get $5 Off Your Next Shopping Trip prints at the bottom of your receipt! And it is definately spend $15 before coupons.

10. Anyone able to get the $10 back for $50 in gift card purchase? It didn’t work for me. If you did, was it a catalina or something printed on the bottom of the receipt?

11. Rumor from another site states they are waiting on confirmation that Roundys will be ending Double Daze. Carrie can you see what your contacts there might know?

• I hope that’s not true, but they never did follow through with giving us more double double daze and I haven’t seen any fresh perks perks either…

12. Do the PNS shoppers see the Coke/Kellogg’s promotion in the ad? (spend $20 save $5 instantly) I’m hoping that I’m missing it….

• Yes it’s on the front page in my oak creek pns ad…lower right. However…3 cokes and 3 kelloggs equals 19.95. I dislike when they do that

13. Any word from Roundy corporate regarding when the double days will end? My PNS store manager told me yesterday that there was a memo that the end is in the future -but no date was given.

• Double double (10) days ending or just double daze (5)?
      I will no longer shop at PNS if they stop doubling coupons and its the only store i shop for groceries.

14. I don’t see Rainbow surviving if that is true. Being able to double five coupons makes RB attractive to me. I know many have switched to Target but I still find both places good to shop at.

15. Christine says:

I agree Kristen. I won’t shop there is they stop doubling. And I had just started buying more groceries there too at the same time I was there for doubles. I have also spoken to many others who are saying the same thing. I think this would be a really bad move if it’s true. They are going to see a HUGE drop in business and real quick!

• Agreed – I already started shopping more at Aldi to avoid the stress of rude/incompetent employees at PnS (not all, some are truly wonderful), and I get most of my household/personal care items really cheap or free at Walgreens/CVS, so, if DD is gone, I will most definitely not be shoppng at PnS.

16. Michelle Ahrens says:

The $1/1 Kotex coupon is not available – It comes up as $2/2

Kotex Pads, Lightdays Pantiliners or Security Tampons (14-64 ct.) $2.98 (Limit 8)
    Use in-ad Roundy’s coupon
    Plus, use:
    $1.50/2 Kotex Natural Balance Products (not valid on liners 14-22 ct. or trial size/travel packs) from 1/26 Smart Source insert
    $1/1 Kotex Natural Balance printable
    Final price: As low as $0.98 after coupon and doubled coupon

17. elizabeth newman says:

Im new to this whole thing, but I am wondering is it considered doubling when you use a store coupon and a manuf.? Or is it only when you use a manuf.? Thanks for the help!

• Elizabeth,
      you can use both a store and a manufacturer’s coupon for an item, but only the manufacturer’s coupon will double.
      You can read Rainbow’s coupon policy here:

• You double a manuf coupon. So if the manuf coupon is $1 off 1, you will get $2 off 1, does that make sense? You can also use a store coupon on top of that for the same product but it doesn’t double.

• Elizabeth, using a store coupon along with a manufacturer’s coupon is called “stacking.” “Doubling” is when a store will double the value of a coupon, as Julie explains above.

Store coupons usually give a sale price for an item and manufacturer’s coupons give a dollar amount off of that item.

As an example, Roundy’s has a booklet (store) coupon for Ragu sauce 2/$3.

I have a manufacturer’s coupon for 75¢ off 2 jars of Ragu.

I can use the store coupon alone to get 2 jars of Ragu for $3.

I can use the store coupon to get the sale price of 2/$3 AND use my manufacturer’s coupon to get 75¢ off 2.

The manufacturer’s coupon would normally take just another 75¢ off, which would then be 2 jars of Ragu for $2.25.

But because the store doubles the value of coupons today, that means the manufacturer’s coupon is worth $1.50 off.

So, the final cost to me is only $1.50 for 2 jars or 75¢ each.

• doubling a coupon means to double the manufacturer coupon… so, if it is a manuf. coupon that says $1 off of 1 item, that would either double to $2 or less if the items total is less than $2. Make sense? You can also stack a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon and then the manufacturer coupon would still double.

18. There’s a $2/1 coupon for Angel Soft 12 ct or more double roll that I found in the Walmart.com printable coupons. (Powered by coupons.com) Makes the $8.99/18 DR pack $6.99, which equals 36 regular rolls/ 19.4¢ per regular roll. Like getting a $1/1 coupon doubled, but doesn’t count towards the 5 doubled coupon limit!

19. Did any other Wisconsin people get the $1/1 I can’t believe it’s not butter coupon? I can only find $.75/2.