Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 2/9 – 2/15/14

Use our Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups to get great deals this week when you shop regular Double Daze on Wednesday and Saturday.

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save) coupon policy  before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, if you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. nicole says

In my papers there was a coupon for 75¢ off of two packages of oreos. Making them a $1.75 a piece using the in ad coupon book ;)

2. carol says

Found a 55 cents off 1 Village Hearth Light bread q (expires 3/15/14; don’t know which insert or date), making that BOGO a better deal.
    Also found a 75 cents off 1 Van de Kamp’s product q (expires 3/31/14; don’t know which insert or date), in case someone can’t or doesn’t want to print the other q for the BOGO deal.
    I’m disappointed I couldn’t find them in the coupon data base, as they aren’t that old (within the past month or so).

3. Petronella says

Which dannon yogurt is going to be free with the coupon? I thought the coupon would be good only for greek yogurt. Could someone clarily on this if they know. Thanks!

4. Stella says

The 3 day sale (2/12-2/14) advertises 8-16 ounce lobster tails for $19.99 a pound. Does anyone know if these are cold or warm water tails? Cub and Byerlys have 4 ounce cold water tails for $6.99 each so this is a great deal for the large size IF they’re the cold water variety. Warm water – not so much.

5. Chelle says

Dole Fruit Squish’ems! four pack are on sale for 2.50. There is a $1 off manuf. coupon that can be doubled making them 50 cents a piece this week.
    If your Rainbow is out of the Nivea lip care products in the beauty dept. check at the registers. Mine had them on the sides when you check out.

6. Katrina says

So I am new to this sales couponing thing. A friend recommended your site. I was wondering if the sales are regional. I went to pick/save today and the fish sticks and village hearth bread were not on sale, but another bread brand was.

• Jeff says

Some Pick N Saves have ads that start on Thursday and end on Wednesday. Our ad that came in the mail today is very similar to the one posted here, though there appears to be a couple differences. Also, there’s a new coupon book that came with the newspaper today.

7. stella says

In addition to lobster, the 3 day sale focuses on Valentines Day with flowers, cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries.

8. SarahBB says

I’m hoping I’m wrong about this, but isn’t the Maxwellhouse deal actually using 2 Manufacturer
    Q’s?
    Maxwell House or Yuban Coffee (28-30.6 oz.) or Maxwell House Café Collection Single Serve Cups (12 ct.) 2/$10
    Use in-ad Roundy’s manufacturer’s coupon and $1/off Maxwellhouse Mocha– Man Q printable

If there is a way around this, what a sweet deal!

9. cathy says

I cannot print the turkey sausage coupon in the Jennie O website. I tried it the other as well but it wont print. Is there anybody having the same problem as me?