Rainbow Foods Shopping List 1/5 – 1/11/14

Use our Rainbow Foods coupon matchups to get great deals this week when you shop regular Double Daze on Wednesday and Saturday. Note also that Roundy’s stores will be closing at 8 PM on Monday, due to forecasted cold weather.

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Rainbow Foods coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals whose final price is low enough, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Christine says

Not sure if this is still going on, but Yesterday Rainbow in Woodbury had boneless, skinless chicken breasts on sale for $1.29/lb with no limit. I am going to assume they had too much left over from last week. This was just after noon.

2. Beth says

I posted this last week, about Rainbow NOT doubling the Morton coupons. Has anyone noticed whether this is true at all stores?

• T says

My morton salt coupons have never doubled at Rainbow even though they do not say DND. I haven’t used them recently but in the past, it was an easy override by cashier.

• Beth says

I asked yesterday, and there were 2 clerks there….One said he would go ahead and double it, but the other informed him that that was against Rainbow’s policy. She also mentioned that if their computer doubled a DND coupon, that was okay, but they weren’t supposed to do it themselves.

3. Stephanie says

Snapple 6 pk deal; Rainbow Coupon booklet price is $4.98, and in the 1/5 Smart Source coupons there is $1 off a 6 pk…making them only $.49 each per bottle!

4. carol says

Re: the Nature Valley bars deal – I received the following catalina notice from a RB register a couple of weeks ago
    Buy 3 or more 5-count or larger Nature Valley granola bars, granola thins, soft-baked oatmeal squares or breakfast biscuits between 12/30/13 & 1/26/14, and receive a $ off q on a future order:
    *Buy 3, get $1
    *Buy 4, get $2
    *Buy 5 or more, get $3

5. carol says

Re: Frigo string cheese q book deal: Found a 35 cents off 1 Frigo string cheese q from 1/5/14 SS insert, making that a better deal.
    Re: V-8 Fusion q book deal: There’s a 50 cents off 1 V-8 Fusion q and a 50 cents off 1 V-8 Fusion Refreshers q from 1/5/14 SS insert, in case someone wanted that option.

6. Kristen says

I just want to say how sorry I am that Rainbow Col Hgts closed today and Brooklyn Park or Center is closing in Feb. I know Rainbow has recently turned away some of its shoppers by not having double double days and making it tougher to reach the $25 order but they are still a worthwhile place to shop.

7. te says

I hear BP will not be having discounts so they are not worth going to anymore they just bring it another store, I give rainbow 5 YEARS B4 ALL THE STORES CLOSE.

8. Kao says

Are the prices for the items in the P&G deal updated? I went to Rainbow in Woodbury today and the prices were not labeled as shown above. Thanks.

9. Julie says

It’s sad to see 2 more stores closing, but Rainbow indeed become less and less interesting. I have reduced my visits to Rainbow from weekly to monthly since it becomes harder & harder to do doubles, last time the junior cashier was instructed by a senior cashier that my $100 lowes GC purchase can’t be counted towards $25. Now I shop mostly at Target which is much closer to home. My target allows 4 of the same target coupons, so It is easier to check out once and save a ton with triple stacks ( target coupons, manu coupons & cartwheel), now I don’t have to worry how to split transactions to reach $25 double requirement at Rainbow.