Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 1/26 – 2/1/14

Use our Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups to get great deals this week when you shop regular Double Daze on Wednesday and Saturday.

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick N Save’s) coupon policy  before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

If you shop at Copps or Pick ‘n Save and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

Two things to remember about these Rainbow Foods coupon matchups. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals whose final price is low enough, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Lisa says

How would the Unilever “spend $20″ deal work if I just bought Simple products? I have several of the B1G1 free coupons. Would the free item(s) count toward the total of $20? I’m thinking yes, because the “save $7 instantly” would probably come off the total before I handed over the BIGI coupon(s). Anyone tried this deal yet? TIA

• Tanya says

I’m a customer service manager at Rainbow..
      Yes, the $20 is before coupons so when you calculate your $20 the “free” one with the coupon can be added to your total of $20.

2. Paige says

Does anyone know for the unilever deal, does the $7 instantly that comes off go against the $25 that you need to double coupons?

So would the unilever deal only be $13 towards the $25?

3. amber says

I believe the DiGiorno pizzas are $4.50 At target this week, plus when you buy 2 you get a free 2 liter of soda. So if you use the buy 2 get 1 free, you get 3 pizzas and a soda for $9

4. Becky says

I think Duncan Hines cake mixes are $1.00 this week at P&S. Smart Source released a $0.50/1 coupon, making these free after the double coupon.

• Mary says

Becky – Just to clarify, is it the Duncan Hines Decadent Cake that is on sale for $1.00? That is what the coupon is for, and I think that variety is more expensive but I could be wrong.

• Becky says

Mary – You are correct. The Decadent varieties were $2.99 (not on sale) at my P&S last night. Not a good deal then! Sorry – I should have looked more closely before posting.

5. Amber says

Paige yes since the $7 comes off instantly it counts against the $25 so you will have to find other products to make it to $25

• Mary says

In my experience Amber and Paige, the $7 instant dollars off, does count to the $25. I think it was the Red Gold Tomatoes a couple weeks back there was $4 intant off if you bought 10 items. In my case with the Red Gold, the $4 instant off was absolutely counted in the $25. I find that the $25 is based on shelf price of the items in your transaction.

6. E says

Help! I’ve looked through both Red Plums from 1/26 for the following but am not seeing them:
    – B2G1 Suave Mens Body Wash (excludes trial/travel size) (up to $3) from 1/26 Red Plum #2 insert
    –B2G1 Suave Naturals or Kids Body Wash (excludes trial/travel size) (up to $3) from 1/26 Red Plum #2 insert

I must need more sleep. :)

7. noemi says

Chapstick (3 pk.) $1.00
    $0.50/2 ChapStick from 1/26 Red Plum #2 insert
    Final price: $0.50 each after doubled coupon ($0.17 each)

In my ad, it’s $3 for 3 pack?

8. EmilyS says

Super Deal Today! Bought 5 boxes of Kelloggs today and besides being on sale for $1.99 a box they took an additional $5 off for buying 5 boxes (thanks kelloggs!). So without coupons that $.99 a box. With my coupons I spent $1 on 5 boxes of cereal.

• EmilyS says

Looks like Rainbow had just had an error in their system when I went this morning, they have now changed the signage and the boxes are now only ringing up at $1.99 when you buy 5.

• Katie says

Pardon my questions, but how would one know that the above post sale started on 1/30 if it says “1/26-2/1″? This whole Copp’s sales starting mid-week has really got me confused. I am new to shopping at Copp’s–just moved to WI. :) Thank you!

Katie – I understand that this is a little tricky to figure out. Let me try to break it down for you:

Rainbow Foods — ad runs Sunday-Saturday
          Copps — some ads run Sunday-Saturday, some ads run Thursday-Wednesday
          Pick ‘n Save — ditto Copps

So you need to figure out days your store’s ad runs. If it’s Sunday-Saturday, you can follow this list with no problem. If it’s Thursday-Wednesday, then this list starts for you on Thursday of this week. If you’re shopping earlier in the week, you’ll need to check *last* week’s Rainbow Foods/Copps/Pick ‘n Save list.

Does this help?

• Jana says

I am one of the Copps customers who usually shops Wed., would you be able to start putting the dates in the description again for those of us whose ads run thurs.-Wed.? It was always so much easier to look at that and know for sure that I was looking at the correct list.

• Colleen says

I was just at the Wauwatosa store today and did see the Unilever deal posted underneath the price tags for all of the Suave products. Didn’t look at everything else, but I would imagine it’s a go for all!

9. Jana says

Deal Idea for the Unilever Deal: need multiple inserts
    Buy 1 Suave Deoderant for $1.75
    Buy 3 Suave Shampoo/Conditioner for $1.75/each
    Buy 1 Dove Clinical Deoderant for $6
    Buy 2 Dove Shampoo/Conditioner for $3.50/each
    ———————————————————————————-
    Total $20
    -7 (for spending $20)
    -7 suave coupons (doubled)
    -3 clinical deoderant
    -4 dove hair care (doubled)
    New total is better than free (if they allow the overage then you make $1).

10. Jana says

scratch that, since you can only double 5 coupons then you would just get all the items for free, sorry for the mistake

11. Becky says

Here’s another Unilever deal:

Buy 1 – 25 ct Simple face wipes – $5.00
    Buy 1 – 5 oz Simple face wash – $6.00
    Buy 1 – 4.2 oz Simple moisturizer – $9.00

Total: $20.00
    Receive instant $7.00 off.

Use B1G1 manufacturer Q from a recent insert to get wipes for free. Use one $2.00 Simple printable Q.

Total: $6.00 for all three products (or $2 each).

12. Jason says

My Copps has RC 10 for 99 cents regular price. Using the .75/1 7up 10 brand coupon from SS, they are only 24 cents

13. Kim says

The 1/1 wet n wild coupon in rp makes most of the nail polish free! Oh how I could really use a dbl dbl day with all these deals………..