Copps/Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 1/5 – 1/15/14

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Copps coupon policy or Pick ‘n Save coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Copps/Pick ‘n Save coupon matchups. First, this list covers stores whose ad runs Sunday – Saturday (1/5-1/11) AND stores whose ad runs Thursday – Wednesday (1/9-1/15). Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. jana says

Deal Idea for The Nestle Buy $30 get $10 on future shopping trip.
    Buy 4 Coffeemate Coffee creamer at $2.75 each
    Buy 2 California Pizza Kitchen Pizzas at 2/$10
    Buy 5 Lean Cuisine meals at 5/$10
    ——————————————————————–
    Total- $31
    Use 4 $1.00 coffeemate coupons
    Use 2 $1.50 California Pizza Coupons
    Use 1 $1/5 Lean Cuisine
    New Total is $16- $10 off a future purchase… is like Spending $6 on everything or $.55 each item.

• Becky says

Here’s another Nestle’s scenario:

Buy 4 Rising Crust DiGiorno pizzas. Two will be 2/$10 with store coupon. The other two will be $5.99 each. ($21.98)
      Buy 1 Thin & Crispy DiGiorno pizza ($4.44). FYI: This is a smaller-sized pizza.
      Buy 2 bags of Nestle chocolate chips. One will be $2 with in store coupon. The other will be $2.50. ($4.50)

Total: $30.92

On Double Daze:
      Use (4) $1/1 Rising Crust DiGiorno MFG Q (not sure if they are still available)
      Use (1) $1/1 Thin & Crispy DiGiorno MGF Q (not sure if it’s still available)
      Use (1) $0.50/2 Nestle chocolate chips Q (will not double; be sure to give the cashier the $1 CPNS first)

$30.92-$10.50=$20.42
      $20.42-$10.00 future savings= $10.42

Since we get prescriptions at the pharmacy, I had earned a $10 gift card after getting 5 prescriptions. I used the gift card on this order and paid $0.42 (after considering the $10 coupon). (Actually, I paid $0.70 due to tax on chocolate chips in WI – who knew??). Not bad for 5 pizzas and 2 bags of chocolate chips!

Side note: When I checked out, the coupon for the future savings didn’t print, but when I went to customer service, she gave me $10 in cash. She said that some deals had been printing, and others hadn’t. She double-checked that I spent $30 pre-coupons and agreed that I should get the $10.

• Joy says

Hmm, I did the pizzas too! I also had to get a $10 gift card from customer service! Maybe the pizzas aren’t triggering the catalina?

2. Karla says

Fresh express 2/ 4.00 there is a coupon for one dollar off two bags. that makes them 1 dollar each bag.

also Sargento mozzarella cheese stick 2.99. 75cent coupon for sargento snack cheese makes them 1 50 each.

3. Joy says

They had Cascadian granola bars marked down to $1.99. There is a .75/1 coupon out so they’re .49 when doubled! Seems like the holiday chocolate and nuts are marked down too! There’s $1/2 planters coupon that works with the nuts! I’m waiting for 75% off! The nuts are 50% now but they have a lot so I think they’ll mark them down more! Last year I got them free with coupons!

4. Rachel says

Question on the P&G buy $30 get $10 prepaid visa by mail:
    I went to the store today, 1/11 to pick up some of the Luv’s diapers that are included in the promotion for the $7. There were no shelf tags indicating either the sale price or the P&G promotion. WHERE ARE PEOPLE FINDING THAT THE PROMOTION GOES THROUGH 1/15? I didn’t want to try ringing it up and loose my coupons if it didn’t work. Please let me know asap. I would like to do this deal if it is indeed still available. Thanks!!

5. June Cole says

The $2.50/1 m&ms IP is listed for the $3.98 bags once, but there’s another place in the matchup where it could be listed and isn’t. I almost missed it!

6. Jenny says

I love your website and your lists, however if I could make one little complaint. When you link to the coupon.com coupons, it doesn’t open another window. So everything I click on to make my printable list is gone. Is there a way to make it open another window like the other links do?