Holiday Gift Card Deals 2013: Get Bonuses for Buying Gift Cards

DealsonGiftCards (1)

Considering 8 out 10 of you will add a gift card to your holiday shopping list this year, we want to help you save money on that purchase. To help, we’ve put together this extensive holiday gift card deals 2013.

This list is organized by restaurant offers, retail store offers and other offers. Let us know of others we missed, along with a link to a website advertising the special, and we’ll add them to this list of holiday gift card deals 2013.

Your turn: What other restaurant or retail store gift card promotions do you know of? Please leave a comment (with a link, if possible) and we’ll add it to the list.

Comments

1. JoAnna says

Qdoba–buy a $30 gift card receive a free entree. Saw a sign in store but not sure of the details/restrictions. Just looked up online but didn’t find the deal.

2. Lizzie says

I was at Jamba Juice the other day and it was advertised as buy the gift cards for $25 and get a $5 gift card. Maybe it varies by whether it’s franchise or corporate?

3. Julie says

The smashburger deal sounded awesome so I checked out their website. On the website it said $5 of smash cash not $25 of smash cash when purchasing a $25 gift card.

4. Mary Kay says

Thank you SOOO much for this list. I needed a gift card as a “Thank You” and I checked this list out first and got an extra $5 for the recipient.

PYD – All your hard work is so very much appreciated in helping me save money!

5. Jennifer M says

If you are a member of the Chef’s Table at Benihana, the gift card offer is even better – $30 bonus with every $100. Since we go there for at least 6 birthdays per year, I always buy enough gift cards in December to get me through the year and end up with about $150 in bonus cards. Love their Christmas gift card bonus!!

• Jane says

Did you get an email about it, I got one last year with that deal, but haven’t seen it yet this year.

Thanks,

Jane

6. Sheri says

The Children’s Place website says the Holiday Gift Card deal is for a $10 gift COUPON (good towards a $40 purchase) not a $10 gift card.

• Sheri says

I was hoping SOMEONE would have confirmed or corrected me on The Children’s Place gift coupon vs gift card. I’ve been putting off getting my annual GS to The Children’s Place because if it is a $10 off a 40 purchase coupon I don’t want to use my budgeted $$ for holiday gift card promos on The Children’s Place.

Anyone?? :)

7. Deb says

We always take advantages of these offers, not as gifts but for ourselves to use in the upcoming year. Like Ruby Tuesday – it’s like getting a 17% discount because of the bonus, plus I am signed up for email offers – usually B1G1 or B1G1/2 off. Makes the food even tastier! :)

Thanks for the list – there are even more places than I knew about!

8. Treev says

Wow…this was such a fun day of learning about all these ways to save on gift cards!!! I am so pumped!!! I knew tiny bit about gift cards but this just upped my game…THANK YOU!!!

9. Nadine says

There was a deal at Leeann Chin’s last time I was there buy 25$ gift card received $5 I think they also had an offer for like $40 get $10 free. Not 100% sure. There website didn’t have it listed. This was 2 weeks ago about at the one in Coon Rapids/Andover/Anoka area.

10. george says

Culver’s usually gives you any free value meal with a $25 gift card. I’m sure they will do it again this year.

es I doubt you will ever see a gas gift card deal. There margins are too small to give out deals.

11. JoAnna says

Papa Murphy’s:
    Buy $20 receive free cheesy bread or cookie dough
    Buy $50 receive free family size 1 topping pizza
    Buy $100 receive free family size 1 topping, free cheesy bread and free 2 liter

12. Kate says

This is a wonderful site for info & ideas!! Would be very interested & appreciative if anyone has info on gas station gift cards of this nature.

13. Ashley Marie says

Papa Johns also has a free pizza for every $25 you spend in gift cards
    and Chilis has a free $5 gift card for every 50 spent I think ( I would double check that before you buy)

14. JoAnna says

I received an email today from Houlihans:
    Buy $50 in gift cards by Dec. 24 (can’t be purchased online) receive a $10 dining certificate (checked on their website with no luck for further details).

15. paula says

Do you think Cub will again offer the gift card special with $20 coupon? I just saw this on KTIS and hope to never miss this type of deal again?!
    Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!!

16. Carmen says

Champps Americana has buy $50 in GC get $10 Extra Points card. I think it will be good after 1/1/14, or at least that is what is was like for last year.

17. Lisa says

Has anyone heard if Chipotle is having their promotion? It has been a free burrito when you buy $30 in gift cards. They have done it at Christmas and graduation time in the past. Hope so!

• Trixie says

I asked at Chipotle today as I have enjoyed that deal the last couple years but they said they aren’t doing it this year. Sorry to report.

• Susan Weberg says

I asked at the Richfield Chipotles. They gave me the receipt to bring back to get the free burrito when I bought $30 of gift cards.

18. Jane says

Yarusso’s is listed incorrectly. buy $10 get a free $100? Lol they would go out of business.

Thanks, for the list.

Jane

19. Janice says

I asked the other day at Chipotle if they were going to run the gift card promo of a free burrito with a $30 gift card purchase and they said “No”. I am disapointed as this was a great deal!!

20. Diane says

Kincaid’s with locations in St. Paul and Minneapolis has a 20% sale on gift cards. Not sure if there’s a minimum purchase, but bought a $100 gift card yesterday for $80. They said the promotion is running through the first of the year.

21. Carrie says

Mall of America is doing the buy $250 get 2 free wristbands again this year. Does anybody know if you can buy $250 in gift cards and get 2 and then use the gift cards to get another 2 wristbands?