Cub Foods Shopping List 12/1 – 12/7/13 (Incl. New Cub Coupon Book)

Find deals on oats, pasta, invisible tape, hair color, and more with these Cub Foods coupon matchups, plus get the scoop on the latest coupon book.

Be sure to read Cub Foods’ coupon policy - note that they accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. Sarah says

For the save $5 instantly deal, is the $20 after or before Qs? I know Cub is one of the places that usually calculate it after all the coupons are taken into account.

• JoAnna says

The ad usually specifies if it is after manufacturer’s coupons if that is the case. It does not state that this time. I would guess it is before coupons but would check at the service desk first (though they may not know either). I have asked questions on their Facebook page and received a response the same day.

• Jennifer says

I went to Cub Foods today and went thru 2 transactions. Each time I bought over $20 and used mfr coupons. After coupons, they are under $20. Neither time I got any $5 rr.

• Alison says

Hi Jennifer. Check your receipt, you should have 5.00 off instantly. This wasn’t a “get 5.00 off your next purchase” deal but a $ off instantly.

• Debbie says

Just got back from shopping trip to Cub.Got $55.24 worth of h&b item for$8.86.Was able to use coupons on the free items ,and got $5.00 off for each $20.00 I spent(before coupons).Wish I would’ve known that ahead of time,if I would’ve spent another$4.76 would’ve gotten another $10.00.Oh well,good trip anyways.Plus I found $3.00 in the parking lot.

2. sue says

Culinary c coupons $1off 1 available and worked with the coupon book coupon. Also I bought 4 identical 4 Essential cheeses and used 2 buy1/get1 free and did not notice until I got home that those coupons did not work.

3. Jennifer says

Yoplait Original or Whips! Yogurt or Light Yogurt $0.50
    $0.40/6 Yoplait Original, Light, Light Thick & Creamy, Thick & Creamy, Whips! or Lactose Free Yogurt Cups from 9/29 Smart Source insert
    $0.50/8 Yoplait Original, Light, Light Thick & Creamy, Thick & Creamy, Whips! or Lactose Free Yogurt Cups from 9/29 Smart Source insert
    $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt printable
    Final price: As low as $0.43 each after coupon

I don’t see the printable coupon on that any more.

4. Tamara says

Clairol Nice’n Easy Hair Color – Buy 2, Get 1 Free, these are also $5.99 each.
    I just bought 3 Clairol Nice’n Easy Hair Color, 2 Nivea lip balm and 2 Aqua Fresh Toothpaste. Used $5.00/02 Clairol, $3.00/2 Nivea and 2-$1.00 Aqua Fresh Toothpaste. $20.98-10.00 coupons and Instant $5.00 off $20.00 or more. I paid $5.98 plus tax!

5. ma says

I have so many register reward at Walgreen that I have to use it by the 12, but there is nothing that I want to buy…do know anywhere else beside Walgreen that may accept this register reward…Thanks

6. Jennifer says

So there is no Cub coupon for tomorrow. I am guessing there will be a coupon each day from Monday to Thursday. With that, the last day will be 12/24.