Target Shopping List 10/13 – 10/19/13

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons, enroll in Target’s Cartwheel savings program, and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Sara says

Can anybody tell me if Target mobile coupons can be used more than once (lunchbox, fresh, etc.) ? I can’t seem to find this info on this site or Target’s site. Thanks!

• JoAnna says

I agree–there is a limit of one use per coupon (wish they would disappear from the link after they have been used or at least marked used as I forget which ones I have already used).

• Sarah says

They do mark mine redeemed-in a red letters and everything. When they don’t scan and the cashier enters the discount, that’s the only time I’ve found that it will not show anything.

2. pattycake says

I purchased the Simply balanced tilapia fillets. I never noticed until I got home they are a “product of China”. Wouldn’t you think we would have fish available in the USA?
    They tasted okay but does anyone remember seeing a story about the awful things they feed fish in other countries? Doesn’t say “inspected” either on the package.

• Amy says

pattycake,
      I did see a Dateline or similar news magazine show do a story about fish from China. The story was horrifying! The tiny pools the fish swim in at the fisheries were toxic looking and smelling and instead of keeping things clean they pumped antibiotics in the pools. YUCK! I won’t buy fish from other countries.

• Lori says

They have things from China in the freezer at the dollar store too. I read that other countries don’t have the standards of our food and drug administration and it is best to stick with food from the U.S.

3. bcre8tive says

Just texted LUNCH to 827438 for the $1.00 off any brand bath tissue 12pk+ Target mobile coupon for the Angel Soft deal however it was no longer available.

4. Nicole says

Sunkist, 7-UP, A&W or Canada Dry 12 Packs $2.50

Lots of these 12 pack (Otsego target anyways) had peelie coupons attached for $1.00 off of 1. Makes for a good deal.

5. Kelly says

As far as the FRESH mobile coupon goes – I got it once awhile back, and I used almost all of them, and it marked them as used. I think they reset it, though, because I texted FRESH again and got a new link and though there appear to be a couple fewer coupons, they are no longer marked as used.

• Carol M says

I saw this deal posted somewhere also. I tried to do it, but it beeped. The Halloween ones actually say liners on them and the coupon says cloths so that may be why.

6. Julia says

You can get 20% off AquaFresh Training toothpaste or brush through Target Cartwheel. If you go to AquaFresh website, you can print a .$50 coupon for the brush and $.75 coupon for the toothpaste.

7. Lee says

A couple things to add–there is an Up & Up children’s cough and cold elixir for 1.72 use 1/1 and 5% cartwheel for final price of 0.68. Gas-X is 3.99 for an 18 ct package (there are some bonus size packages available) buy 3 & use the $10/3 coupon from 10/13 smartsource for final price of 0.66 each.

8. Amy says

I actually used the $3 off any tablecloth coupon on the vinyl Halloween tablecloth priced at 5.99, so it was $3, which is still a good price, but I am holding onto my other coupon to see if there are any left when they go on clearance and save one for next year.

9. Veronica says

Hello everyone,
    Can anyone tell me how to register for the Baby/Beauty/Health etc…, mailers??? I went online and didn’t see where to register on the Target website.
    Thanks

10. E says

Unless these were marked incorrectly at my location, the Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Singles are $2.82 each, not 4/$2.82. :(