Cub Foods Shopping List 10/6 – 10/12/13

This week’s Cub Foods coupon matchups include deals on cereal, fruit snacks, cake mix, yeast, soup, toothpaste, Suave Professionals products, and more.

Be sure to read Cub Foods’ coupon policy - note that they accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

JoAnna! I’ve missed your smiling face around these parts and have been thinking about you.

I’ll try loading ecoupons to my card in a minute and let you know whether it works.

• JoAnna says

Awww :) been a busy start to the school year–I have been missing PYF, too! Though I think I have still posted each wk on Open Mic

I was going to email you yesterday, actually, to check in and see if everything was alright. Then I saw your comment and was glad to connect here :)

• JoAnna says

Now the website says the coupons are on my card–too bad it didn’t tell me that yesterday! I would have bought 2 more cans of soup and saved an additional $2. Oh well :) Now I will have to check the ap on my phone and see if that is working, too.,

Do you use the cardless feature on the app? Where you can input a number(I think phone number makes the most sense) so that you don’t have to present the physical card at checkout? I think that is cool.

1. Amy says

Hey there was a coupon book at Cub Foods and they have an All Coupon when its a manu that when you buy one you get clorox bleach for free so 3.99 All with free bleach probably 2.00 or whatever not bad you get 2 things for under 2.00 dollars each not bad!

2. Amy says

Also there was in the paper for coupon for 2.00 off Everyday Essential Tissue so then it would bring it down to 7.99 for 24 double rolls that’s about .33 per roll not bad good time to stock up?

3. Amy RS says

Can we used expired manufacturer Catalina’s at Cub? $1 off your next order, ect. originally from Cub anyway? Thanks!

4. Debbie says

I found a $1.50 coupon off of 5 Knorr rice or pasta packages from Meal Inspirations from walmart.com.They are on sale for .88,so with coupon .58