Copps/Pick N Save Shopping List 9/29 – 10/9/13

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Copps coupon policy or Pick N Save coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Copps/Pick N Save coupon matchups. First, this list covers stores whose ad runs Sunday – Saturday (9/29– 10/5) AND stores whose ad runs Thursday – Wednesday (10/3 – 10/9). Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Heather says

If you have little one’s at home check out the diaper isle of your pick’n save. I like in milwaukee and they had pampers swaddlers 30-33ct size NB and size one 50% off (so price ends up to be 5.49) and pampers size 4 box of extra protection 80 ct 50% (so price ends up to be 13.50) And there are printable coupons out there for 1.50 off swaddlers and 2.00 off box from PG. I know clearance varies by store but doesn’t hurt to check it out if you can score this deal

2. Becky says

There is a 0.35/1 Butternut All Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread Q in the 9/29 inserts (I don’t remember which one – I cut it out already). I think it could be paired with the Roundy’s Q to make it 0.80 after the doubled coupon.

3. Megan says

Does anyone know why the Unilever Catalina deal is not listed in the Pick N Save Milwaukee flyers? Does anyone know if it maybe is an unadvertised deal… or if it is working in Milwaukee without being in our ad?

4. Megan says

5. Jane says

For the jacks pizza and free milk deal, pns gives you a credit for the higher priced milk, so you can buy the cheaper priced skim and get the price of 2% credited when you buy the pizza. Bonus!

6. Mary says

Does anyone know if Pick n Save is participating in the unilever deal? I checked milwaukee area stores and the sale prices are reflected but the deal is not in the ad and shelf tags. I asked customer service and they do not know too :( help please!

7. Joan says

PNS is participating in the Unilever deal, even though it’s not in the ad in SE Wisconsin. I asked the cashier at the service counter to do a trial run: He scanned 5 Tresseme hair sprays at $3.50 and the “save $5″ from purchasing Unilever products printed at the bottom of the receipt.

8. Joan says

• Joan says

It actually turned out to be a money maker. I bought 2 tresemme hair sprays, 2 suave professional shampoos, and 2 men’s dove soap bars. I used all the q’s listed in Carrie’s “deal idea #1″, and a “Save $1.00 OYNO” courtesy of Unilever catalina printed out along with the exected $5.00 coupon on the receipt. That $1.00 q will double, so a MM!!

• Trinity says

Can you tell me how does that 1.00 q double? Isn’t that a 1.00 for a future purchase? So, if I were to use it on Wednesday, it counts as a coupon and it’ll double to 2.00?? Sorry. I don’t coupon at Copps often so this is a bit new to me.

• Joan says

The Save $1 OYNO is a manufacturer coupon that will double. Yes, use it as one of your coupons on Wednesday to double.

• Trinity says

Thanks so much Joan!!! I’m goin to try it today!! Also, I went to do the Unilever deal today and I didn’t get anymore of the 1.00 catalina. Has anyone else been getting?

9. Liz says

Hello everyone–I’m new to this whole couponing thing (being a poor college student is catching up to me!). Can I just print the list off this website and get the discounts or do I have to get the Double Daze coupon book to get the discounts? My apartment doesn’t get the Tuesday Double Daze book :( Is there another place I could get the coupons if I need them? Thanks in advance for all the help!!!

10. GinaG says

Does the Tresemme $5 off next purchase roll? I.e. can I buy the first deal with $5 then do the deal with the coupon off my next purchase and still receive another $5 coupon?