CVS Shopping List 9/8 – 9/14/13

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Another great program CVS has recently rolled out is the Pharmacy & Health Rewards program, which will help you earn free Extra Bucks when you fill or refill prescriptions at any CVS store. You can read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. MP says

Did we get the Colgate and Mitchum coupons (9/8 SS) mentioned above in the Twin Cities? Also, I haven’t been buying the paper but get the inserts in the free Saturday Star Tribune Express — could it be that I’m not seeing this coupons b/c the inserts are different in the Strib Express?

2. Mikey says

We never get the CVS ad in either the Star Trib or Pioneer Press we have delivered on Sundays. Is milk on sale again this week at CVS by any chance?

3. Deborah says

Re: Huggies Diapers Jumbo Pack – The $3 coupon is listed; however, it is for packages for 42+ diapers. If I’m not mistaken, the jumbo packs do not have that many diapers. How can one use the $3 for this pack?

4. Sarah says

If people still have the mentos gum Q from the 8/4 SS then you can get a great price with the B2G1 deal right now. Buy 3 for $1.77 each and use 3 $1/1 Qs -the final for each box ends up being $0.11 (plus tax) They did some crazy math there-but whatever-the end result is cheap gum!

5. Sarah says

I thought I posted this already-but it never showed-so apologies if this turns out to be a double post. The Mentos 15 pack gum is B2G1 this week. So using 3 coupons from the 8/4 SS would make the gum around $0.10 a box. Great deal for gum that is usually $1.77.

6. sam says

If the color wonder pads are listed as $7.99 each and the deal is buy one get one 50% off then you’d be spending $11.98, $9.98 after both coupons. Plus the $3 ECB. That makes this a better deal than listed above.

7. Jill Pearson says

is there any cvs that still takes expired ecb? Out of the blue one day the one off hwy 10 says they no longer accept expired ecb or there coupons.

8. Jill Pearson says

I found one that will accept them! Thank heavens, I was in a panic lol I have $17 expired ECB 0.O. One in Minneapolis off 36th and central. Only few miles from me. Hopefully not a scary area lol.

9. Sheila says

I just bought 15 Mentos, 5 Colegate toothpaste and 2 probiotics (on 2 orders) and spent about $19.50. I got $27.98 back in ECBs!!

I had 15 Mentos $1.00 coupons, 4 Colgate $1.00 coupons and 2 $5 off of $25 coupons. I also used some coupons that spit out of the machine- one was for $4 off the purchase of 3 Colegate toothpastes.

Yay CVS! And Yay Pocket Your Dollars!