Cub Foods wants you to vote for your favorite entry in the “Love My Cub” photo and video Facebook contest. Your reward? When you vote for and/or Facebook share your favorite entry, then you’re entered to win one of four $45 Cub Foods’ gift cards. You can vote once daily now through September 29.
Even better than winning one $45 gift card would be winning one hundred $45 gift cards! You have a chance to win that grand prize if you upload a photo or video that depicts why you love Cub Foods. Details on how to enter the contest are listed at the end of this blog post.
My Entry Into the “Love My Cub” Contest
I finally took a photo at Cub Foods for my entry (see above). It’s my youngest daughter enjoying her kid-sized shopping cart. She also loves the free apple she gets as part of the Kid Club program, but I couldn’t get her to simultaneously hold the apple with her teeth, raise her hands and stand still. So, hands raised, smiling and looking at the camera was good enough for me!
If my photo is your favorite entry, feel free to vote for it (as of this writing it hasn’t been approved by the moderator, but keep checking back). I know that other Pocketeers have also entered and I’d love for our community to support them as well; leave a link in the comments to your entry if you’ve posted one.
How to Enter the Cub Facebook Contest
Here’s how to enter the “Love Your Cub” Photo/Video Contest on Facebook:
- Like Cub on Facebook
- Complete the entry form and upload your photo or video
- Get your friends to vote once daily through September 29
The top 10 entries, based on votes, will be eligible for the grand prize. A panel of judges will decide the winner.
The panel of judges will use these criteria when deciding who gets the grand prize of one hundred (100) $45 Cub gift cards:
- Photo or Video Content and Visual Appeal (50% weight). Photo quality, clarity and design; conveyance of “Show Your Love” idea and/or personality shown by entrant; overall aesthetic appeal of photo.
- Show Your Love/Concept (25% weight). Appeal of idea to other customers; uniqueness, amusement or intrigue of idea; applicability of concept to overall Cub brand.
- Description (25% weight). Concise expression of idea in 140 characters or less. Note: You’ll enter your 140 character description in the title field when you upload your photo or video.
There is a limit of one entry per person/Facebook account. You can read the official rules if you want to know more about it.
Your turn: Are you willing to vote for a chance to win or no?
Disclosure: Cub Foods is tell you about this contest. All opinions, my entry and photo are my own.