Walgreens Shopping List 9/1 – 9/7/13

Walgreens has free Advil, Nivea products and Schiff digestive aid when you shop this week.  Plus, get great deals on Scope mouthwash, eggs, Ivory soap and more.  If you’re new to Walgreens shopping, then learn how the Balance Rewards Program works. Plus, learn how the Register Rewards program works and learn how to read this shopping list. Don’t forget that some other stores will accept Register Rewards like a manufacturer’s coupon. Also, it’s a good idea to print out Walgreens’ official coupon policy and keep it with you in case an issue comes up at checkout.

This is a starting list of deals for the week and is not a comprehensive list of every sale item and its coupons, but just the best deals (things at prices I’d actually pay). We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week, we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Walgreens is the one store where an advertised sale like “2/$4” usually requires you to buy two products. The first one rings at full price and the second product will ring at a lesser price to bring the total to $4, using our example. If you ever question whether you need to buy two to receive a sale price, ask the cashier to scan one item for you. If it rings at full price, then you know you need to buy two products. If it rings at the sale price, then you don’t.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at Walgreens?

Comments

1. Betsy says

Walgreen’s Senior Savings Day is Tues, Sept 3. If you are 55 or older, receive an extra 20% off Walgeen’s brands and 15% off of almost everything else (including sale items).

2. Amy RS says

I got the free Bayer Contour USB meter better than free today, thanks! My teenage daughter should like this meter :) I had printed that $5 off coupon months ago and held onto it, waiting for my store to get these in! It doesn’t expire until 12/31/13 (at least mine didn’t). Thanks for all you guys do!!

3. Monaa Elmadari says

My daughter and I found a $1/1 off coupon for General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch on the boxtops website and were able to get a box at Walgreen for only $0.67! This morning, I tried to download the coupon and it was off the site. It was my first couponing experience and I am now addicted. :)

• Mikey says

Good for you! Welcome. It is fun to save money on stuff we need and use. I love getting great deals. With one in college yet, I appreciate the lists and coupon matchups on PYD site greatly!!!

• Amy says

Oh yes, couponing is addicting, and this site is the absolute best for match-ups. I’m the go to for all my friends now, “Hey, I need this keep your eyes out for a deal…” It’s fun to save and to help them save too!!

Amy – I’m glad you appreciate the shopping lists we provide. I’m very curious to hear why you prefer our shopping lists/matchups. Would you mind elaborating a bit? If I understand how we are providing value, then I can focus on maximizing that for you and maybe making things even better.