Cub Foods Shopping List 8/18 – 8/24/13

Save on salad blends, chicken breast, pork chops, Greek yogurt, canned vegetables, and more with this week’s Cub Foods coupon matchups. Be sure to read Cub Foods’ coupon policy - note that they accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. Jennifer says

This morning I went to get 20 Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt (5.3 oz.) and used 5 b3g1 coupons. I handed the cashier the 5 mfr coupons before I handed her the coupon in the ad for $.78 each. I ended up paying $9.35 for the 20 yogurts. So it is $0.4675 for each yogurt. This is a very good price.

2. Ruth says

Last week I found a Nabisco coupon book by the crackers. It has a bunch of $1 off coupons, including one for a package of Oreos. Use it this week with the in-ad coupon and pay just 99 cents for Oreos!

3. Janet says

I am in Illinois, and found Beechnut baby food jars that are discontinued for about half price, down to $0.29 and $0.30 per jar at my Cub Foods. They are good until 2015. I was able to print off $1 off 8, and $2 off 16 jars coupons, making these just under $0.17 per jar. It was a selected variety, but might be worth looking for if you have a little one on baby food, or are going to in the near future. I was able to get 48 jars!

4. Kristen says

The Heinz ketchup on sale this week for $1.69 had $1 peelies for a combination of ketchup and Ore-Ida products. I bought the 4.5 oz microwave crispy crowns on sale this week for $1.00 and the coupon worked.

5. Sierra says

There is a coupon booklet at cub that is called “Fuel Up to Play 60″ that has a manufacturer coupon for BOGO free Fresh Express Salads making it only .49 each after the cub coupons too!

6. Dawn N says

I got a thing in the mail 3 coupons good for this week and 3 for next week.
    $7 or $50 or more, .77lb 85% ground beef in 3lb chub, 6-$10 Jacks original pizza this week
    Next week the $7/$50 free 1lb grapes and Angel Soft Bath Tissue for 4.99 18 ct double roll
    Limit 1 on the coupoons but decent additions. Anyone else get these?

• Melissa says

Yes! I got the 6 Jacks pizza today for $10 and I also got $3 off next shopping trip from Jacks at the checkout!

7. Barb says

So i picked up the Fuel up book at Cub and noticed not all of them are marked manufacturer’s coupons. Does anyone know if the ones that were marked redeemable are Man. Q’s
    Thanks