Copps/Pick N Save Shopping List 8/25 – 9/4/13

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read the Copps coupon policy or Pick N Save coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

Two things to remember about these Copps/Pick N Save coupon matchups. First, this list covers stores whose ad runs Sunday – Saturday (8/25 – 8/31) AND stores whose ad runs Thursday – Wednesday (8/29 – 9/4). Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. pennypinchin4disney says

Thank you sooooo much for bringing Pick n Save matchups back. I was lost without the ongoing deal section! We <3 PYD!

2. Jessica B. says

Thank you so much for the extra effort in getting the Copps/Pick n Save matchups!!! I felt lost without you!

3. shirley says

Went shopping today at PnS and Some of the match ups did not match my store in West Bend wi… ex: the Jacks pizzas were 5 for $11.(better deal) Eckridge sausage was 2/$5.00 not $1.98 Green seedless grapes were $1.99 not .88/lb Boneless Skinless chicken breasts/thighs were not on sale they were I believe $3.99/lb but the chicken cutlets were $1.99/lb. In the past the match ups were usually right on…would Love to hear what others have found and wondering if I am on the only one that encountered this.. thanks ..

• Chelle says

Yeah, your ad and my ad (Appleton, WI) look nothing alike. I mean even just the layout. That’s strange. Yours reminds me more of the new Rainbow type ads. Looks like quite a bit less products advertised. I always pull up the PNS ad (website) while checking out PYD. Because there used to be some discrepancies once in a while. Then I would would know while making out my list and not be surprised once I got there. Not sure how to solve your dilemma. All my prices (so far) seem to line up right with this list.

• Brock says

Does your ad run Thursday through Wednesday? If so this matchup won’t start until tomorrow. That’s what is it for my Copps store in Madison.

• Becky says

Thanks for that info, Brock. I was wondering about how to use this listing too as I also shop Madison Copps store and our ad runs Thursday – Wendesday.

4. Sam says

When I shared the Perdue it only printed $0.75 off coupon. Maybe where it says “save up to $1.50″ that just means because you can print 2 $0.75 off coupons. Also Shirley, all the prices match-up for me in Oshkosh, WI.

• Chelle says

There is fine print that says it’s the value of two coupons. One for Facebook share and one for newsletter sign up. At least you could maybe double it to get $1.50 off :)

5. Katrina Bubol says

Anyone else have difficulty using coupons with the Kraft deal? I was told by the store manager that the $5 off 5 items is a manufacturer coupon and I could not combine with another coupon. I thought it was a “store coupon.”

6. Intchina says

Thanks for doing the pns matchups again!

It appears that the dates should be 8/29-9/4 for the ad starting tomorrow, otherwise it’s a week and a half for the sales to be effective, which I have nver seen happen

The reason the dates are like that is because that one list covers stores whose ad runs Sunday – Saturday (8/25 – 8/31) AND stores whose ad runs Thursday – Wednesday (8/29 – 9/4). No individual store is running the sales that long, but the list should help people who shop at either one. Does that make sense?

7. Jessica says

The Kraft $5/5 coupon states that it’s a manufacturer’s coupon. You shouldn’t be able to use individual cents off coupons on each item then, correct?

• Jeff says

Read the coupon again…it says in add coupon, NOT manufacturers coupon, so the 5 for $ 5 coupon should work with other miracle whip coupons from 8-25 SS.

Jeff – Totally agree with you that it reads “in-ad coupon” and doesn’t say either “store coupon” or “manufacturer’s coupon”. You and others are certainly free to talk to staff at your local store and ask about using it alongside other coupons. We won’t promote that here because we see the manufacturer’s instructions on how the retailer can redeem the coupon for a reimbursement on the bottom and choose to believe that the coupon is sponsored and paid for by the manufacturer.

• DebiV says

I called 3 stores to ask and was told I could use Manufacturers cos with the in ad co. And I did, no problem!

• Jessica says

Perhaps other’s coupons are worded differently. My coupon did come from the ad (technically in-ad coupon). HOWEVER the top says Manufacturer’s Coupon right next to when the dates are valid.

8. Shirley says

Thank You.. Figured it out. since our store runs their ad Thursday thru Wednesday… I just shopped a little earlier.. LOL.. Just got my Ad today and everything matches up.. Thanks so much!

9. Lisa Peters says

Chapstick is $1 per tube and Pert 2 in 1 shampoo is not on sale as of today when I went to Rainbow Foods.

10. Gina Goldberg says

Anyone else have a problem finding the chapstick for 50 cents? I see that is supposed to be on sale based off the pick n save website, but my store has it regular price and customer service checked the price as regular as well.

11. Colleen says

Hi! Thanks for the Copp’s matchups again!!

FYI- I have tried the Kikkoman deal ($1 off coupons for $0.99 pouches) and the register won’t let that fly- I was told it was because then it would be free and they don’t accept printed coupons for free items. I asked if it just needed a price adjustment, and they said that would still not matter since it would be free after printed coupon :(