Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 7/14 – 7/20/13

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick ‘n Save’s) coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

If you shop at Copps and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

Two things to remember about this list of deals. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals whose final price is low enough, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Sheila says

Magnum Ice Cream Bars or Fruttare Fruit Bars (3-6 ct.) $2.50
    $1/1 Magnum or Magnum Mini Multipack printable

FYI: Not seeing the Magnum coupon through the link

Thanks for the list!

• Katherine says

On Saturday, in Apple Valley, I got the Arm & Hammer 4x concentrated detergent, 45 oz Sensitive Skin version. It was the only “flavor” in the 4x concentrated formula for the size that fit the coupon. It had a sale tag on the shelf, and was included in the sale of 2.98 with store coupon. Maybe that version isn’t available at every store.

2. carol says

There’s a 20 cents off 2 Kraft Jet-puffed marshmallows 8 oz or larger from the 6/23/13 SS insert (DND), making those a better deal.

3. Brock says

I’m still not able to see the $1/1 Stouffer’s coupon. I signed up for the Dinner Club but otherwise don’t know what to do there.

4. Jennifer says

Just wondering if there are any rumors ‘floating’ out there about another unlimited double coupon day?

5. Jill Pearson says

I bought a bunch of the nestle i look at the savingstar, and it says sold out! So I’m not going to get credit?

• anne says

I just saw that too.I bought pizzas and was expecting credit also.It;s still on the savingstar site until 7/31.

• Maria says

You always need to “activate” the deal on saving star before you buy. As long as you’ve done and the store you made the purchase at is linked to your saving star account you’ll get credit. It’s just “sold out” to everyone else that didn’t already activate it. No *new* activations are allowed anymore.

• drew says

Savingstar’s “One or Many” deals do need to be activated as normal.
          Once you have it selected, it should say “Activated!”

If you log into Savingstar and it shows “Sold Out!” that means you did not activate that offer in time.

6. Tanya says

Spend $10+ on Participating Items, Get a Free Freezer Bag Instantly at Checkout (Limit 1 Offer per Customer)
    .. This might need to be updated that these prices and free bag is only valid Friday, July 19 thru Sunday, July 21 only!

7. mckinzie says

The last three weeks now there have been no Rainbow flyers in my Sunday papers, is anyone else missing theirs too? I like to look at the flyers on Sundays and have been very disappointed that I am not getting them.

8. autumn says

I can’t get the $1/1 mountain dew coupon to work. I go to the link and it won’t let me click the “click here for coupon” button.

• mary says

Autumn – You have to download a special coupon printer in order for it to work. Once you have clicked to allow that, then it will print.

9. T says

Nestle Drumsticks, Ice Cream Bars or Push-Ups $3.00
    $1/1 Nestle Drumstick Cones 8 ct. printable

drumsticks that are on sale for $3 are 4ct not 8ct.
    8ct is 5.99

10. Jason says

Mountain Dew coupon didn’t work for me, after I downloaded it and hit “click for coupon”, it said that I had already printed it. I didn’t.

11. Jen says

I can not find the $1.50 coupon on the snickers/twix, ice cream bars. Is this still available… if so what zip code are you using.
    Thanks

12. Kristina says

Is the Hot Pockets coupon from the coupon book stackable with the B2G1 coupon from Hot Pockets on Facebook?

13. t says

Local store has lots of yogurts 50% off. Noosa Peach is $1.14, with 35c coupon on the cap, 44c after doubled coupon. This yogurt is usually ~$2.00 at the minimum.

Stonyfield Organic 6oz yogurt is 50% off, Yoplait 4 packs are 50% off, some flavors of YoCrunch and Proforce are 50% off. Simplait too.

Chobani 16Oz yogurt is $1.24

All getting discontinued of course.

14. Joy says

We got a new coupon book for pns that is good 7/18-7/31..anyone else get this? Also, things are changing here..not in a good way:( Our ad has changed and is not including some of the sales that Carrie is listing:( I hope this doesn’t continue!!! Oh, btw I live in Kenosha WI.

• Jessica says

I got the new coupon book for PNS too. Most of the sales do actually line up, but the prices might vary. For instance, our produce sale is 99¢, not 88¢.

• Joy says

I didn’t see the kelloggs b4 g $2 off in our ad? I hope it is on sale here too! The activia was only a 3 day sale here last week. I waited for sat for dbl dbl but it wasn’t on sale on sat! If I had known that I would’ve bought it when it was on the 3 day sale! No ad I saw stated it! Oh well, just a little annoying but can’t beat double couponing!

Joy and Jessica – I see the new coupon book online at some Copps and Pick ‘n Save stores. We in Minnesota still have the current coupon book through 7/20 so I doubt they’ll overlap.

Hmmm…wondering what’s going on there.

• Jeff says

I don’t like how the ad here (Racine, WI) is out of sync with the other stores. I think they changed the ad so that it’s mostly what will be next week’s ad for other places, other than the 3 day sale. And our coupon book started today instead of Sunday, too.

I really don’t like the new layout of the ad, and in the two weeks they’ve had it, the deals in the ad have been fairly unexciting. But at least the coupon book has some decent deals.

• Brock says

The dates for coupon books don’t always line up with you guys in MN, but it seems like everyone has been getting the same ones for quite a while now. Ours here always start on a Thursday and end on a Wednesday, just like the regular weekly ad.

Sorry I see it is the trail mix but I didn’t see it at my location. If anyone found them, were they located near the chips and other nuts?

16. Van says

I have a question… At the Apple Valley Rainbow the prices for the Goya products are way different (more expensive!)… I was wondering if anyone knows which store(s) has the mentioned prices for the Goya products? THANK YOU in advance!

17. Jessica says

I’m so confused. I’m in Kenosha wi too. The things you list as being in the coupon book, are not in our current coupon book. So I thought I was going to get all this stuff free and like none of the deals match. Is anyone else seeing this. Our new coupon book started 7/18 and has Doritos and ice cream on the front. Am I right, or am I missing something?

• Sarah says

There was a coupon book that came out prior to the one you have. I didn’t get that coupon book but I did get the one you are mentioning.

I am in Watertown, WI. We did get a coupon booklet with the Doritos and Ice Cream on it that you mentioned, it starts the 18th. The other coupon booklet ends today in MN that is why it is still listed above. Its confusing, most everything is the same, but our circulars run different days and we don’t always match every sale to MN and upper WI. For example, earlier this year MN got a booklet that we didn’t get.

I keep coming back to PYD because it is the best for PickNSave match-ups!

Thanks again!
        Julie

18. Julie R. says

Can someone give me advice on rain checks?

For instance, can you get rain checks on items in coupon booklets? What about just items that are on sale? How long are they good for? Can I get two rain checks on the same item so I can use them in different transactions on double day, I assume that you can’t use the same rain check in two different transactions, but don’t know.

I have never got one before, just trying to educate myself before I go to the store and start working with them.

• Tanya says

Yes, you can get rain checks on coupon book items. Yes, you can get rain checks for sale items. They are good for a month. If there is a limit on the item that will be put on the rain check, if their is not limit listed then the limit will be 10. And getting two separate rain checks is really up to the person at the service desk, some will give out two others wont. I think I answered all your questions if you need any more help just let me know I’m a service manager at Rainbow.

19. zoe says

Did anyone do the Kellogg’s deal more than once and get the $2 off on both? I did it twice but only got the $2 off on one of them I was going to go back and try to get my money but it says in the ad limit one.