Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Coupon Book 8/1 – 8/14/13

Roundy’s shoppers, check your mailbox for a new Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save coupon book. We’ve matched up all of those store coupons with available manufacturer’s coupons in this list.

Your turn: What other coupons did you find to go along with these store coupons?

Comments

• Eve G. says

When I went on Sat. they asked me if I wanted to redeem my points, she said they don’t know how much it is until they say yes. So I redeemed my points which came to $5.50 so that just comes off your order like a coupon.

1. Annie says

The link for the Naked juice isn’t working. It just says they couldn’t find the content I was looking for.

2. Jen says

I’m not sure if all Pick n Saves are doing it, but ours here in Saukville has a “buy $35 of P&G stuff, get a $10 Visa giftcard in the mail” deal. Considering necessities like toilet paper, laundry detergent, etc adds up fast, that seems like a great deal.

There’s also a $1.00 off coupon for the Dove, Snickers, etc. ice cream bars in the July issue of All You (right next to the M&M coupon).

Coupons.com also has .40 off Frigo cheese and .75 off two Betty Crocker cake and brownie mixes.

4. Julie R. says

At Pick n Save’s, typically where are the Kikkoman Stir Fry Packets located? Are they by the Kikkoman sauces? Maybe I just missed them?

Julie

5. Julie says

Getting the message that “Sorry, this coupon has already been printed the number of times allowed or this coupon link is no longer valid.” when trying to print the Johnsonville Italian Sausage coupon. It took me to the coupons.com page. Am I doing something wrong or is this correct?
    Thank you.