Target Shopping List 6/16 – 6/22/13

Take advantage of this week’s gift card offers to save on feminine care products, cereal, Pampers diapers or training pants, cereal, and pet care products.

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons, enroll in Target’s Cartwheel savings program, and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. adAstra says

Wow, I haven’t shopped at Target in a while–looks like a smartphone is necessary! (Yup, guess who doesn’t have one, lol)

Nice line up, great work team PYD :D

2. Phil says

Good deal on Milk thru June 30 at the New Circle K gas stations. 2 gallons for 2.99 (1.50 each) but you must buy 2, limit 2. The locations for these gas stations are: 1. Albertville Mobile at 94&Labeaux, 2. Blaine Mobil at Radisson and Cloud, 3. Blaine Exion at 65/Central& 129th, 4. Champlin Mobile at 169 & Elm Creek/114th, 5. Elk River Exion at 169 & Main, 6. Elk River BP at 169 & 197th, 7. Mahtomedi BP 694 & Century, 8. New Brighton Exion at 35W & E2, 9. New Brighton Mobile at Silver Lake and 45th, 10. Rogers BP at 94 & 101, 11. Roseville BP at 36 & Dale, 12. Shoreview Exion at 694 & Lexington, 13. Shoreview Shell at 35W & J/85th. Hope you have one close to you so you can get a good deal on Milk. It includes Skim, 1%, 2% and Whole.

3. Amy says

Hey there is a manu coupon that is off 3 for two of the windex touchups and with the buy 2 get a free roll of Viva paper towel coupon it would be like getting each for 1.34 a piece not bad!

4. Joanne says

Does anyone have any guidance as to what is a good price to pay for toilet paper and paper towels? I always feel like I’m guessing. I prefer to name brand product such as the P&G ones in this weeks ad. Is $0.37/double roll (toilet) or $0.19/regular roll a good price?

• Cassie says

Not quite sure what others think, but my personal stock-up price on name brand toilet paper (I prefer Charmin Ultra Strong or Ultra Soft – not the basic) is $0.25/regular roll or cheaper. My stock-up price on paper towels (I am not too picky about brand) is $0.50/regular roll or cheaper. I think it is a good deal for the toilet paper this week at Target. I think it all depends on how urgent your need is, brand and unfortunately the economy. That is why I am not sure there is a “standard buy price” for really anything anymore just because the prices seem to fluctuate so much. HTH!

5. Kris says

Tide Boost Duo Pacs 18 ct are $5.99 right now.

Use $1/1 5/12 RP Target Coupon along with $2/1 6/2 P&G=$2.99

I tried 3 different stores, non have these less than 5.99 here in MN. Still a bit better than this week’s sale on the larger packs by one cent LOL *comes to .17 per.

6. Angie Zuber says

Naked Juice: If you like their FB page, and share with your friends, you get a $1 printable coupon (and no Java issues lol)

7. Amanda says

Wanted to share with readers who are looking for the cheapest deals on diapers At Target this week you get a $5 gift card for each 2 jumbo packs that you buy…here are the coupon match-ups I did…it helps if you got the latest target baby mailer for store qs: Use coupon from mailer for $10 gift card when you buy $50 on baby items, $1 off pampers coupon target q, 1.50 off pampers diapers and wipes q, then 4 $1.50 on 1 pampers baby dry manufacture q from coupons.com, 2 $1.50 on 1 pampers swaddlers coupons, 1 $0.50 on pampers wipes q. I bought 4 packs pampers baby dry, 2 packs pampers swaddlers and 1 pampers wipes Paid $43.91 pre-tax got $25 back in gift cards…less than $3.00 a jumbo pack.

8. Carol M says

The Kraft Dressing is 3/$5 or $1.66 each, bought 2 for $3.32-$2.00 in coupons = 2/$1.32 or $.66 each. A good deal but I see in the Rainbow ad for next week they are going to be $.49 each when you buy 5 and use a coupon from the ad.

9. Samantha says

The UP & UP Sunblock 30 or 50 spf 10 oz actually needs to be buy 3 to get free $5 gift card. This makes it $23.98 plus $5 Gift card. There is also a printable $1/1 on Target.com. I was able to print two so this made it 21.98 for 3 minus the $5 gift card making it 16.98/3 or $5.66/10 oz (0.57/ounce), which I still think is a good deal. I just hope that this sunblock works good!