CVS Shopping List 6/16 – 6/22/13

The best deals in this week’s CVS ad include mouthwash, deodorant, eye care, and Suave products. Plus, get an awesome deal on Almay cosmetics if you shop Sunday, as the coupon expires that day.

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Another great program CVS has recently rolled out is the Pharmacy & Health Rewards program, which will help you earn free Extra Bucks when you fill or refill prescriptions at any CVS store. You can read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. Chua says

Which CVS in the twin cities carry the CVS Protective Pad? I looked at a few CVS and I didn’t see any.

2. Cara says

Where do you find the children’s travel size advil? I’ve looked in the travel size products as well as the normal kids section.

• Amy RS says

At Fridley CVS, they are next to the full-size product. I have also seen them on end caps near the pharmacy counters. Hth :)

3. Katie says

Buy 1 Almay Eye Makeup Remover, Intense i-Color Shadow, Liner or Mascara (excludes clearance) for $5.79, Get $3 Extra Bucks (Limit 3)
    Spend $5.79, get $3 Extra Bucks back
    Final price: $2.79 after Extra Bucks

**I think you can also use the $4/1 Almay coupon this deal, making it better than free.

4. Christine says

I received a $4 off of $20 coupon through email. If I buy the Purex deal of buy 1 get 2 free. Will the cost of all three count toward the $20?

5. Angie says

can someone help me? I tried buying the 2/$6 right guards body washes @ CVS & the cashier would not allow me to use two manufacture coupons. I had two $2 off, & then there were two instant coupons right on the product & she would not let me use those either??? I also tried buying the Gillette disposable razors @ 7.99 each. I had two $2 0ff/2 & a buy one get on free??? HELP!!!