Rainbow Foods, Copps, Pick ‘n Save Shopping List 5/5 – 5/11/13

If you are new to shopping Double Daze, be sure to read Roundy’s (Rainbow Foods, Copps, and Pick N Save’s) coupon policy before you get started to understand all the restrictions of their double coupon promotion.

If you shop at Copps and your ad doesn’t match the items mentioned in this shopping list, then check out what we saw for sales last week.

Two things to remember about this list of deals. First, it does not include every sale-priced item that has a coupon. It only has those items whose final price is low enough for us to mention it. Second, it is a starting list: as we learn of more deals whose final price is low enough, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

New to Pocket Your Dollars? Learn to read this shopping list. If you have issues printing coupons, then try the troubleshooting suggestions found here.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week?

Comments

1. Joyce says

I didn't find the $1/1 Johnsonville Premium Cooking Sausage Package in the 4/28 Red Plum insert. I DID find it in the 4/28 Smart Source insert. It is "do not double".

• mtholman says

It says Do Not Double but it has doubled for me several times. I always put my less than $1 coupons at the end so if the Johnsonville coupons don't double the next 50 or 35c ones do. It's all good! My Guys Love having a stockpile of Johnsonville products in the frig!

• scat says

Every time I go on their site I have to get a new password, and then I get a message that I've already printed the coupon, when in fact I seldom get to the point of printing anything.. So, better slow than not at all!

2. Kim says

For some reason I'm no longer receiving Rainbow ads in my Sunday paper. Does customer service have extras? Or where can I get their ads?

Jennifer – The rebate listed in the Roundy's coupon book states that it goes through 6/30. I'm not sure if it's a different offer than what was listed on the P&G website or not.

3. CheIIe says

I posted this last week, but there's a $1/1 Fresh Take coupon in the April issue of Better Homes & Gardens. I forgot what page. I know it's on the bottom right hand corner of the page…lol. I put the page number in my comment last week. If it helps it's the last comment of the week :) If I remember I'll go back and look.

4. Bonnie says

There are Chobani coupons at the Chobani website. 30 cents off 1 Greek yogurt 6 oz cup. So, 10 for $9.40

• Mary says

Bonnie – Unfortunately the fine print on that coupon says it is void in certain states, including MN and WI. Bummer!

5. Gina says

There is a 50¢ off when you buy any ONE (1) Trop50® Lemonade 59 oz. Bottle on Coupon Network to go with the coupon in the book.

6. sarah says

When I went to Rainbow this morning there was a sign by the Outshine Coconut popsicles that if you buy two outshines you get a free coconut Outshine.

7. Lily says

I have to say I love Pocket Your Dollars and really appreciate all of the great work that goes into helping all of us be better consumers. That being said, it is with real regularity that I want to purchase an item on the list and have to go through several "hoops" in order to get to that point of the magical coupon. It really is a great waste of my time. For example, I just went through those several hoops for the "All Whites" Egg deal only to have no coupon on the site. Just an offer to enter a contest. This is really a great waste of time and I think that there are many times that when an item is paired up with a coupon, the item mentioned does not match up (honestly) with the item. Now, perhaps it is only at my stores that this happens, but there are many, many times where I do not attempt to purchase that item because I feel it is not completely transparent. I am sorry to be negative, but so many times this does happen. I just wish that I could be more savvy to not waste my time on certain chases. Does that make sense?

• mary says

Lily – Thanks for letting us know that the All Whites coupon is no longer available. I removed it from the list. Thanks for helping us keep our list current. If you ever find a coupon that does not match with an item, please leave a comment so we can remove it. We practice ethical couponing and appreciate readers like you!

8. Brock says

Ritz and Oreos are $2.00 at Copps here in WI, so they will both be free after doubling the $1 coupons.

9. Susan says

Clicked on your link for the $ 2.00 off on 1 Pantene product and the coupon that printed is for $ 2.00 off 2 products. :(

10. JoAnn says

Has anyone else had a problem printing coupons from coupons.com? I can print from other sites but suddenly I can't print here. It goes through the loading process and I've tried 2 different computers. Thanks for your input!

11. Brock says

I noticed it says "Limit 2" under the sale for Ritz, Oreos, and Honey Grahams. Can I do two each of Ritz and Oreos? Or is the limit of 2 including all of them together?

12. Jana says

If you buy 4 of the Kraft Big Cheese and pay regular price for the 4th, using 2 coupons, the final price per cheese is 1.25