CVS Shopping List 5/5 – 5/11/13

As some of you may already know, the green bag tag program has ended. As a courtesy, CVS is issuing those who have been using their green bag tag $2 Extra Bucks, which will print at the end of your receipt. I am not sure how long these bonus Extra Bucks will print, so I would do it sooner rather than later.

For even more savings, be sure to check your email as some customers received a coupon for 25% off your purchase (excludes sale items). The coupon is valid through Monday (5/6), but needs to be printed by Sunday (5/5).

CVS has also rolled out a new Pharmacy & Health Rewards program, which will help you earn free Extra Bucks when you fill or refill prescriptions at any CVS store. You can read this post to find out more.

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

There was something you could get free for entering 3 codes into Kelloggs family rewards from special K cereals. Nail polish, maybe?

2. Grace says

Does anyone know if there are any CVS stores in the metro that accept expired ECBs? I have about $20 worth that I thought were good through 5/13, but I just checked and they expired on 5/3! :( I usually shop the two stores in Woodbury but I think they're both sticklers about dates. Thanks!!

• Alison says

The one in Farmington off pilot knob takes them expired. I would just call some around your area and see if they would take them

• Rachel says

The Lakeville on on Cty Rd 50 has usually taken them up to a week (and the one in Apple Valley I believe). They're pretty nice about it, but I usually ask before I start shopping.

3. Melodie says

I shop at Kroger in Southern Illinois…they double coupons up to 50 cents. Great store! But I don't see them on your shopping list. Would love to use your system with that store. Any help?

4. Thao says

I believe the 5/5 inserts had a $1.50/1. I did this deal yesterday and instead of using 2 $1/1, I used the $1.50/1 and got an even better deal.

Buy $20+ of Eucerin or Aquaphor (excludes clearance), Get $10 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)
    $2/1 Eucerin Hand or Body Lotion printable
    $1/1 Eucerin Product printable
    $1/1 Aquaphor Product printable
    $0.75/1 Eucerin Hand Crème 2.7 oz. cash back via Ibotta app
    ***Deal idea***
    Buy 4 Eucerin Enriched Lotion Intensive Repair (4.2 oz.) for $4.99 each (based on online price)
    Use two $2/1 Eucerin Hand or Body Lotion printable
    Use two $1/1 Eucerin Product printable
    Spend $13.96, get $10 Extra Bucks back
    Plus, get $0.75 cash back from Ibotta app
    Final price: $0.80 each after coupons, Extra Bucks and cash back (even better if you have access to multiple computers)

5. Bonnie says

Check your junk mail – got a 30% off non-sale items in my email for this weekend! Like to pair with a manufacutre Q for big savings!

6. Brock says

I got a coupon for $5 off a $15 purchase today, which is better than the ones they normally send out. Good through Monday.