CVS Shopping List 5/19 – 5/25/13

Toothbrushes, mouthwash, chocolate, nail polish, crackers and hair color are just some of the items you can get for under $1 or less this week after Extra Bucks and coupons. In addition, you can get Huggies diapers for as low as $4.67 a pack.

As some of you may already know, the green bag tag program has ended. As a courtesy, CVS is issuing those who have been using their green bag tag $2 Extra Bucks, which will print at the end of your receipt. I am not sure how long these bonus Extra Bucks will print, so I would do it sooner rather than later.

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Another great program CVS has recently rolled out is the Pharmacy & Health Rewards program, which will help you earn free Extra Bucks when you fill or refill prescriptions at any CVS store. You can read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. Amy says

Hey people dont forget some of the people might have there $4 off the 12 dollar coupons for Sunday or Monday where the revlon would be a big moneymaker!

2. carol says

Re: the 1st Colgate tb deal – Is it allowed to use the tpaste q on tbrushes?

Also re: the Sally Hanson deal: Would the nail color q be allowed on the insta dry (not color)?

I run across a lot of picky cashiers, & I’m not so sure myself.

• Intchina says

I was windering the same thing – deal is for toothbrush, coupon is for toothpaste, deal is for one, coupon is off 2. Just a little confused.
      Thanks

• Amber says

Carol,
      You are correct, the toothpaste coupon would not work for the toothbrushes, so I updated the post. If the price for the multipack is the same in-store as online, it would still be free after Extra Bucks. And the insta dry is nail color so it would work :-)

3. AmyS says

I got a really good deal yesterday. I bought 2 tubes of CVS brand baby formula. For $15.49 each. I got a $5 off 2 baby formula coupon from the coupon machine, plus I used 2 $5 off coupons from storebrandformula.com, Plus the $10 ECB for spending $30 on CVS brand Products. So 30.98 for the formula less $10 mfg coupons, less $5.00 CVS coupons, less $10 ECB = $5.98 total or $2.99 each tub of formula. :) Awesome deal!!

4. Brock says

For the $5 EB deal on $15 of Dove, Clear, etc, there is/was a $2 off any $8 shampoo or conditioner purchase coupon printing from the coupon machine to make that an even better deal.

• Brock says

I also had a $2 off 2 body wash coupon print for me. So my deal went like:

2 Caress body washes for $6
      1 Clear Shampoo for $5
      1 Clear Conditioner for $5
      Used $2 off 2 body washes, $2 off shampoo/conditioner, $5.99 Clear coupon (It took the full $5.99 off instead of $5), and 75 cents off Caress body wash (I only had one).

So $16 – $10.74 = $5.26 – $5 Extra Bucks = All 4 for 26 cents!

5. J.L says

For the Physician’s Formula deal – even though the mascara is 1 cent shy of the $10 qualifying purchase, does it still work?