Cub Foods Shopping List 5/5 – 5/11/13

Be sure to read Cub Foods’ coupon policy - note that they accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. amy says

the other day I was Cub Foods in Edina over by Southdale and I saw some good makeup on Clearance like Covergirl and Maybelline! I was able to get Eyebrow pencil for for free not bad for having some last months coupons on hand!

2. Amy RS says

There is a coupon booklet found near the Pepsi at my Cub entitles "Reipes and Tips from Sandra Lee and Pepsi, Pure Leaf, Starbucks Refreshers" that has coupons including a $2 off two 18, 20, 24, or 30 pk Pepsi, Dr Pepper or Crush. Expires 5-18, manufacturer coupon.

3. Dolly says

Does anyone know if Cub has made recent changes to their coupon policy? Example:On the BOGOF Cub coupon for Fresh Express Bagged Spinich, could we still use one manf. coupon for .55/1 for EACH bag? I know Rainbow will not let you use a manf. coupon on the 'free' item, but I always thought Cub had. When I was at Cub the other day the cashier would not let me use my 2 manf. (1 for each item) stating that it was considered 'theft" to use a coupon on an item I was already getting free. She later changed her comment to stating it was 'coupon fraud'! I always want to do things on the 'up & up' so if anyone knows for sure could you let me know? It was really a horrible experience at Cub the other day! Thank you!

• JoAnnaM21 says

I think it really varies by cashier–last wknd I used 2 MQ with a bogo Cub deal and had no issues

4. Terra says

If you are purchasing the Applewood bacon, please compare the package weight to your receipt. I was charged for 4.04#, when the package read 3.59.

5. Nuui says

To comment on using coupons on free items, I was able to use a coupon on my free bagged salad with the BOGO sale, the register accepted it, sounds like you just got a mean cashier. In fact, she is doing cub a disservice, because they could have collected .55 cents from the manufacturer on that! Some cashiers take joy in rejecting coupons, and many others make sure you are saving as much as you possibly can!