Target Shopping List 4/7 – 4/13/13

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Emily says

I didnt get the Jimmy Dean or Johnson Baby wash on my Target Mobile. Does that depend on where you live or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Emily

• mary says

Emily – You're not missing anything. I did a search to find the expiration dates on those mobile coupons. They are expired now, so I removed them from the list. Thanks for commenting so we can keep our list current!

2. Intchina says

Target coupons for electric toothbrush say 'limit 4 identical coupons per household per day', but since there is no loyalty card, does it ultimately mean 4 per transaction?

• JoAnna says

Target's policy is 4, so ethically you should only use 4 per day. Because they do not have a store card to track your purchases it is true they they won't know if you do another transaction–but it isn't ethical couponing.

3. Katie says

Can anybody tell me which Target in MN might carry the DiGiorno Pizzeria! Pizzas? I haven't been able to find them at 4 different Target stores… :( Help, please :)

• mary says

Thanks, ladies! I made a note about that on the list. Maybe someone can comment when they see that variety at a store. Since it's a new product, it may take awhile to become available at all stores.

4. Katherine says

The Oral-B electric toothbrush Target coupon $10/1 coupon did not scan during my shopping trip this morning. They would not allow it at the register. I went to customer service, and spoke to a manger and she said "if it doesn't scan we won't take it", even though I politely pointed out that it says "$10 off Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush" and that is what I bought (or tried to buy). Manager also said it was not the one pictured. Called Target corporate just to see what they would say, and they "documented my experience" for their information. I am curious to see if anyone else has a similar experience.

5. Carol M says

I had problems with some other coupons and one of the supervisors-managers said the same thing to me. She did take them but said that they don't have to.