Target Shopping List 4/28 – 5/4/13

It’s a pretty good ad for Target this week, with a variety of grocery items on sale at great prices, as well as CoverGirl eye shadow for $0.39 after coupons and gift card. Also, a Target coupon that helps make for a good deal on Glade candles expires today (4/28) and several P&G coupons expire Tuesday (4/30). Lastly, if you want to take advantage of the P&G Best of Beauty rebate, you’ll have to purchase the products by Tuesday (4/30) for the items to qualify.

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Terri says

I was able to get 4 sets of toothpaste and 4 sets of toothbrushes free this morning! The sign said you had to buy 3 and it rang up that way. The cashier called the manager over and he gave the deal to me. After I rang up he went and put signs up that it was a misprint in the ad. I paid $37 after red card discount and a Catalina so I made $3.

• JoAnna says

I was going to check at the service desk if they would honor the ad but the line was at least 6 people deep so I skipped it. Lucky you!

2. Rachel says

I just got back from Target, and while there aren't any signs on the Oral B toothbrush packs, the register is prompting for a gift card after purchase of one. Just got 4 packages for free (plus tax)!

3. Erin says

The 48 oz bags of Market Pantry Frozen Mixed Berries are on sale for $9.99 and there is a printable $1/1 Target coupon on their website. I believe the regular price is about $12.00.

4. Katrina says

Big score for toothpaste, unfortunately this may be only my store(Cambridge). Crest, Colgate 3pk toothpastes, and specific packs of tooth brushes-Buy One(3pk) get a $5 Giftcard. In the back of the store with the bulk items

5. AmyS says

2 different Targets, no signs for the toothpaste or toothbrushes. Got the giftcard after the purchase of one. They appear to be honoring the ad. SCORE!

6. Sarah says

Went to the midway target and they were wiped out on the oral care gift card deal. I talked to one of the employees and he said that people were buying 10 packs at a time. I mean really-is that necessary? Toothpaste will expire eventually.

7. Sarah says

Some of the fresh express bags were on sale for $2/4 or $2 each. With the Target mobile coupon and the $0.55/1 in the 3/10 SS. Each bag will be only $0.45.

8. JoAnna says

Listerine big bottles on sale for $5.99 and signed buy one get $5 gift card. Some even had $1 coupon hang tags so free and some had free flosser ($1.73) so better than free. Perfect timing since my hubby just told me he was down to the last bottle of mouthwash.

9. Intchina says

Where do you find the $16 oral b electric toothbrushes? In the electric toothbrush isle the cheapest oral b was $30 :(

• Andrea says

I found mine by the regular toothbrushes up in the left had corner. I bought four of them and my kids and I love them!

10. diana says

The 4ct Plum organics mashups are in with the granola bars, at least at the Chaska target. The single pouches are in the baby aisle.

11. Terri says

I was a t Target today and certain bottles of listerine were prompting gift cards. I think the tag said $6.59 and and you had to buy 3, but they rang up as $5.99 and you only had to buy 1 to get the $5 gift card. It worked at 2 different targets so I was able to get a couple bottles free after the hang tag coupons $1/1. Be sure to check at the price scanner because it says if you get a gift card when you buy it on the screen. There was a limited selection that prompted the gift card though, I think 3 different varieties.

• Cole says

Yep, my Target didn't have signs on the Listerine Zero 1.5 liter. They were regular price $5.99 and I had a $1.00 coupon to make them $4.99. I scanned one to see if they by chance were part of the gift card offer because they were the only ones without a sale sign. And SCORE they were, so I "bought" 3 and was given $15 back in gift cards. YAY!!

12. DEE says

Schick Hydro 5 Disposable Men’s Razors (3 pk.) $7.21
    $3/1 Schick Hydro Disposable (3 pk.) Target printable
    Plus, use:
    $4/1 Schick Hydro 5 Disposable from 4/21 Smart Source insert (exp 6/2)
    Final price: $0.21 each after coupons

I went target in Otsego these rang up $5.49 and the price on them was 8.99 so I got these for Free

13. pyd says

I am confused how this coupon works and if it worked how does it make avocados .49each???
    first off the coupons states for $1 purchase and the avocado is .99 not $1; and then it goes down to .49 when it says $1 off one purchase?? What?
    Avocados $0.99
    $1/1 Fresh Vegetable Purchase $1+ (Target Mobile) when you text SPRING to 827438
    Final price: $0.49 each after coupon

• Cole says

The $1.00 coupon is for a vegetable purchase of $1.00 or more so you buy the 2 avacados for $1.98 total with than takes off the $1.00 to bring total to .98 for both or .48 cents each.

The mobile coupon doesn't state anywhere it has to be one item over $1.00, you just have to purchase $1.00 worth. So buying 2 is fine.

14. Treev says

For the following deal shouldn't the final price be.99 cents?
    **NEW** Buy 3 V8 Splash Juice (64 oz.) for $1.99 Each, Get 1 Free (through 5/18)
    $1/2 V8 Splash Beverage 64 oz. from 4/7 Smart Source insert (exp 5/12)
    Final price: $1.24 each after coupon

15. Treev says

What a TREAT!!! When you click on the link for the following deal for the Target Schick coupon it takes you right to the coupon at the top of the page all by itself!!! Man I wish Target did that for all it's coupons…that was so nice!
    Schick Hydro 5 Disposable Men’s Razors (3 pk.) $7.21
    $3/1 Schick Hydro Disposable (3 pk.) Target printable
    Plus, use:
    $4/1 Schick Hydro 5 Disposable from 4/21 Smart Source insert (exp 6/2)
    Final price: $0.21 each after coupons

• sara says

also a $5/2 off Target coupon in the ss 4/21, I don't generally print coupons, so still a good deal if you don't want to print

16. Jill says

I live in Florida now and the Oral B etc. buy 3 get 5.00 card was a misprint. All Targets are honoring the misprint and giving the 5.00 dollar card when you buy 1! Great deal though it hit the blogs down here and they were wiped out by Wednesday!!! Check the stores now in MN to stock up, I wish we were still in MN since there are Targets on almost every corner, there is only 1 down here within a 50 mile radius!!!

M&Ms regular price ~$2.89 use $1.50/2 from 4/28 insert (don't know which one–sorry!) plus $1.50/2 Target printable. Final price: $1.39 each