CVS Shopping List 4/21 – 4/27/13

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. Robyn says

For the Lysol disinfectant spray they have a .50 off coupon on the website also that you should be able to use with the bogo coupon as well. My CVS has allowed me to do this in the past with out a problem.

2. Danielle says

Chatter around the web is that CVS Pharmacy is NOT the same as CVS corp. on the Kimberly-Clark rebate. Too bad! :(

3. Amy says

Hey if there anyone wants cheap good cereal the post honey crunches of oat is 3.99 with the dollar off 2 it comes to with the free one 1.50 per box not bad the best price in town for this brand for the past month1

4. JLA says

Thanks for the list!

I haven't been able to find the Poise coupon on CVS' site using the link. Is there a specific zip code I need to enter or are the coupons gone?

• JoAnna says

PYD suggests not using a zip code or using your own zip code. If the coupon isn't there then it must be gone.

• JLA says

Thanks. I tried without a zip code first, then with my zip code and it still didn't show up so they must be gone.

5. Intchina says

The palmolive coupon is for 14 oz+, but the product advertized is 10 oz, i dont think you can use the coupon here.

6. Intchina says

There was a deal last week for All detergent, Kleenex, Huggies, etc. The CVS i went to was out of All, so, I got a raincheck for the deal, but the cashier giving me the rain check only wrote 'all' on the raincheck saying there is not enough space on the piece of paper, and then wrote 'see enclosed' and stapled the cutout of the ad with all other products included in the ECB deal. I asked him repeatedly to squeeze all products on the rain check (I wanted to do a combination), but he kept telling me there is no space, and no need, since the ad cutout was attached.

Today I went to a different CVS, and tried to get the deal, and the manager told me they would not sell me any items but All detergent at the sale price, because this is what the raincheck says, and it does not matter what is attached! She said they have to submit all rainchecks somewhere and they won't be able to submit the sale paper cutout!

I was so frustrated! It is so annoying, especially since I was given the opposite information by the cashier writing the check! I just feel that she just did not want to be reasonable about it – I have dealt with her once before, had an uncomfortable situation similar to this one!

Am I in the wrong here?

7. Intchina says

I did not really care for Huggies when my daughter was a newborn, so, I stuck with Pampers. Now that she is a toddler, I wonder if I should give them a try again. Does anyone prefer Huggies over Pampers? Do they perform similarly or better in some regards?

I'm having trouble printing the Common Kindness coupon for Huggies. I've been stuck on the screen "Your coupons are now printing, please wait (this will automatically close when finished)…"

I've tried 2 different computers this week & my printer is on, paper loaded, etc. Anyone else experience this or know of a resolution?