Cub Foods Shopping List 4/28 – 5/4/13

Be sure to read Cub Foods’ coupon policy - note that they accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

1. JoAnna says

I love when they have gift card deals. Great way to save extra money when buying gifts for upcoming Mother's and Father's Day. Thanks :)

2. Kari says

In the home delivered coupon book (coupons expired 4/20) there was a coupon on the back cover for $5 off your purchase of $50 or more (good 4/21-5/4)

3. Ronda says

Re: the On-Going Deals – Marzetti Caramel Dip $2.00 (sale price through ??)

4/27 when purchasing Marzetti Caramel Dip I did not look at the price on the shelf or while it was being rung. Just noticed, I paid $4.69 each. They're going to be returned at that price.

• Marne says

Good to know! I didn't make it to Cub last week and had those coupons ready to go for this week but there is NO way I'm paying $4.69 each even with $2 off, that's too much for me. Thanks for the heads up!

4. Nuui says

Isn't there a 1/1 Barilla Pasta jar coupon from the 4/7 SS, making each jar only .50 cents? Thats a great price! I know we got those coupons down here in Rochester from the star trib.

5. pricessp says

Thursday-Saturday sale on 24 packs of Pepsi products $4.99. Then there is a coupon book by the pop $2.00/2 24 packs . Limit 4 24 packs. A woman behind me was stocking up for a graduation party.