thredUP sells gently used kids clothes – like an online consignment or garage sale – for as little as $3.99 each. Now through Friday (3/22), all first-time customers can take $15 off with the coupon code LUCKY15. The code does not apply to the flat $6.95 shipping fee (or get free shipping on an order of $50 or more), but if you shop wisely you can still get some really good deals.
To give you a sense of what you’ll find, here are some thredUp product categories and their starting price per item:
- Girls’ Dresses: $3.99 and up
- Kids’ Jackets: $3.99 and up
- Kids’ Jeans: $3.99 and up
- Kids’ Swimwear: $3.99 and up
You can quickly narrow the selections by gender and size to find what you’re looking for. thredUp lists the retail price of each item so you can see how much you’re saving.
Here are a few deals readers have found:
– “I just got four dresses for $7 shipped to my house! That beats garage sale prices!” – Melissa
– “I spent $13.41 and got 2 pairs of leggings and 2 long sleeved shirts for my daughter, all new with tags! That comes out to be $3.35/item which beats new items at a big box store.” – Sarah
– “Awesome!! I just got 3 pairs of Old Navy Jeans and a Children’s Place sweatshirt for my almost 1 year old all for $8.00! Great deal!” – Alissa
Your turn: Brag up the deal you got – what did you find?