Target Shopping List 3/17 – 3/23/13

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Teresa says

Buy 2 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions for $2.39 Each, Get Free Fresh Express Bagged Salad

$1/1 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions from 1/6 Smart Source #3 insert

$1/1 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions from 3/10 Smart Source insert

$1/2 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions from February All You magazine

$1/2 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions printable

$0.75/1 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions printable

Final price: As low as $1.39 each after coupons, plus free salad

PLUS use $1/2 Lean Cuisine Target coupon (says entree, but has a picture of the salad additions online)

And if your Target lets you use a coupon on the free item, there was a $.55 coupon somewhere. I recall it was right next to a salad additions coupon in a Sunday circular.

2. Teresa says

Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorite $1.66 (price cut through ??)

$1/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorite Item printable (click on “Special Offers”)

Final price: $0.66 after coupon

I'm not sure, but I think you can also get $.50 back from Ibotta too. If anyone can verify, please post! Thanks.

3. Teresa says

Pine-Sol (24-28 oz.) $1.97

$1/1 Pine-Sol printable (Facebook offer)

Final price: $0.97 after coupon

And don't forget the $.75 back from Ibotta!

4. Teresa says

Alexia Sweet Potato Fries $2.78

$1/2 Alexia Sweet Potato Fries Target printable

Plus, use:

$1/1 Alexia Sweet Potato Product printable (Facebook offer)

Final price: $1.28 each after coupons

There's a $2.50/1 mfr. coupon out there….if its still available. :)

5. AsUntoTheLord says

What section are people finding the Foodsaver gadget in? I had the usual problems printing the SmartSource coupon but I emailed and they are mailing me some, not sure what value yet. I shop a smaller store so maybe that is why I'm not finding it?

Also, anyone know how to get the mobile coupon again if I accidentally deleted the text?

• JoAnna says

I find the Food Saver items in the small appliance section–around the slow cookers, coffee makers, blenders…one of those aisles.

Target usually re-texts the mobile coupons a few days before the expire–not sure if that will help you or not. Otherwise–maybe you can sign up again?

6. Debbie says

Stupid question – The Crayola coupon "save $1 on $5 purchase of any Crayola product" says Redeemable at Walmart. Will Target actually accept this coupon?

7. Jennifer says

The 2 dollar off loreal coupon (right next to the $1 off) works as well! I used the overages on another product! I have been unable to find ANY bounce sheets though……has anybody been able to find them?

8. Carol M says

I am confused…..how can we use the Target toy coupons that came out with a printable Target coupon???

9. JLA says

Good luck finding the hand held Foodsaver in stores. I checked 4 different stores in our area and they're all sold out. :( Too bad, since we were in the market for one and I was pretty excited to pick one up for this great deal.

10. Amy L says

Fyi…not sure where the prices are coming from but the schick razors are on sale for $9.49 not $7.99 … and the nivea body wash is also $3.99 not $2.99… bummer wanted to get both but not good enough deals for me!!

11. Barby says

Hi.. could someone please let me know what "On-Going Deals (Previously Listed)" means? argh.. previously listed where? (I'm not new to Target shopping, just new to Target couponing!) Thank you for your time

• JoAnna says

On going means they last longer than this current wk's ad. Previously listed means the deals have been listed on the Target shopping list in previous wks.

12. Katie says

Anyone have luck using the 30% off Disney Princess Coupon for the Little People Princess items? My cashier insisted they didn't qualify and wouldn't budge. Bummed….

• Sabrina says

The disney princess coupon beeped for me as well, the cashier called the manager over, I explained to her that the coupon didn't specify a certain product other then it being "Disney Princess", she was hesitant but ok'd the cashier to put it through for $6 off. This was at the Super Target in Woodbury.

13. Katrina says

Anyone have any issues with trying to print Target coupons off their computer? I was able to do it just fine for a while, and now I all of a sudden can’t anymore. I have a laptop with Windows 7, and I tried to print the $3 off Schick Hydro Silk disposable razors, and it said I had to download the Catalina Coupon Printer again. Why, I don’t know, but I did it, but when I tried to install it, it says it’s not compatible with my version of windows. What’s up with that?

14. Katrina says

As a follow up to my other question about printing Target Coupons, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get another $4 off the Schick Hydro Silk disposable razors, because I have the $5 off 2 at Target coupon, plus one $4 off 1 manufacturer coupon, and I thought if I could get another $4 off, then I would save way more. And I wouldn’t have to buy razors for a long time.

Alternately, if someone can print me the $3 off 1 coupon from Target’s website, then I can use my $4 off manufacturer coupon, and just buy one pack. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Katrina says

so now, I don't need another $4 off manufacturer coupon…unless someone is willing to share, but I think I'll go to Target tomorrow and just get 1 set of razors, $7 off $9.49 (or was it $9.99) is a great deal.

15. Ella says

My windows 7 stopped printing target coupons after it asked me for an update. I can still print them from a laptop, which didn't ask me to do an update.

16. mikey says

I have stopped at several stores and all are out-even before it was listed on here. I am guessing they 're putting out limited quantities so people don't clear the shelves. From my perspective, it is very frustrating. I just need a couple boxes as we are all out at our house. I am frustrated by people clearing the shelves of stuff. There will be another sale folks so please leave some for the rest of us just trying to save and take care of our families on a.limited budget.

• GinaG says

I work part-time at Target and there is no putting of limited quantities out from the store side (can't speak to the DC or the buyers). You can always check to see if there is an item in the back. Either scan the item at the price kiosks and it will show if there is more quantity in the back or ask a sales associate.

17. Mikey says

Can't find the Duncan Hines red velvet coupon, the Sunsweet prunes coupon or the Swiss Miss coupon. Could they be gone already?

18. Mikey says

I just printed a couple coupons from Target website with no problems. I then tried to print 2 other coupons and it had me do an update and spit out only 1 of the coupons I'd selected. It also printed in color and I have my printer set to greyscale for printing. So, I tried again to print the Target Hefty coupon which it didn't spit out along with the other coupon I'd selected to print. It now says I've already printed this coupon. Ugh. Why do we have so much trouble with the Target coupon website?!

19. JoAnna says

Since it does not state "Redeemable Only at Walmart" you should be fine–though you may get a cashier or manager that says no.

20. Tracey says

Help! I can't print the target coupons and am planning trip tomorrow. It keeps asking me to update and download coupon activation program. I follow everything and its like I never downloaded it. Coupons won't print.

Please let me know if you've had same issue and have been able to resolve.

• JoAnna says

Try using a different browser. For me they print with Google Chrome but not Internet Explorer. You can also uninstall the coupon printer and reinstall.

21. mikey says

That must vary from store to store as the guy I talked to yesterday told me they were putting out 12 at a time of the bounce.

• d says

After installing the new update, the coupons print in color for me, also. Tried two different printers, both set for black and white. Very frustrating. Anyway to change this?

22. Mel says

Mine also made me update, I use firefox, and so still can't print Smartsource coupons either, now all of my coupons print in funny colors, even though I have "black ink only" enabled as my default printer setting. They're different sized and spacing as well.

23. Amy L says

Miranda- Found some Nivea body scrub at the Target in Brooklyn Park…it was marked $2.99 but I got charged $3.99 at checkout…had a sales lady price check…they gave it to me for $2.99 even after it was discovered the sign was in the wrong place. I was very appreciatative!! Also found the razors for $5.99 at that Target of course sold out though….boo would have been a money maker; or I mean free!!

24. anne says

The purex buy 3 get $5.00 gift card works on the clearance purex.They are marked down $4.24, and use the $1.00 mq ,making them $3.24. Total, $9.72 and $5.00 gift card making them $1.57 each

25. JLA says

I found the Bounce dryer sheets today at the Target off Hwy 55 in Medina! God 3 boxes for only 9 cents each and there were still quite a few left.

26. JLA says

FYI – If anyone shops at the Target off Hwy 55 in Medina, you can get the Campbell's Go soup pouches for FREE or even better than free, depending on how the cashier rings them up. Go to the end cap behind the paper towels area and there are some grocery items marked down. (Not expired, just clearance.) There were probably a dozen or more bags of the soup on sale for $1.78; use the Target $1 off coupon combined with the manuf $1 off coupon.

27. Eve G. says

I did a Target run today at the Plymouth Rockford Road location they had the Triscuits with brown rice for $2.39 each so I did B1G1 plus $1.00 off 2. They had edge shaving cream 20% more sensitive skin so they were 8.4 oz. each B1G1 $2.09 each. I had a coffe mate coupon B1G1 I bought the 16 oz. ones they were $1.99-$2.19 each I don't use it that much so I would rather have the smaller ones. Than I found they had 70% off humidifiers and heaters picked up a Honeywell motion sensor ceramic heater reg. $72.99 for $21.88! They also had some Michael Graves Design closet organizers 70% off also! Who doesn't need to organize.