Cub Foods Shopping List 3/17 – 3/23/13

Pick up a great deal on 7-Up and A&W soda this week at Cub Foods, plus save on Pine-Sol, Febreze, Swiffer, and more when you pair manufacturer’s coupons with in-store money-off-a-future-purchase deals. I also think the Biore and Robitussin/Dimetapp/Advil offers could make for some great prices, too.

As of April 15, Cub Foods changed their coupon policy. You can read Cub Foods’ new coupon policy, but the most notable change is that they only accept expired coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you spot this week?

Comments

• JoAnna says

I haven't looked but you can check PYD's coupon database (found in the toolbox at top or bottom of page) for printables and current insert coupons.

1. Deb says

I bought a multi-pack of Subway gift cards (3 $10.00) and got the 5.00 OYNO. I will be trying the McDonald's pack on my next trip.

The last time they had this offer, I bought Subway and McDonalds even though they weren't pictured. I know Subway works, not sure about others. I am always happy when McDonalds are included because there are not many promos for them. I hope to try them later. If I do, I will update.

Coupon Network says "any multi-pack" and end date is 3/28. I don't have an account for that site so can't see all details.

2. Penny says

I bought Biore products but believe it's stated incorrectly on here. You have to buy 2 get 1 free per Cub terms. Even with 2 coupons for free cleansers, you still have to buy 2 items – not buy 1 get 2 free. Bought 3 Biore boxes of pore strips at $7.49 each, got 2 cleansers and a box of pore strip for free. Paid $15 out of pocket, got 3 free items. Comes out to $3 per item.

3. mikey says

I bought the chunky cinnamon bread on Sunday at Cub and made French toast with it. Family agreed it was the best French toast ever!

Penny – I realize this deal is done, but here's how I see it:

Biore is on sale Buy 2, Get 1 Free at Cub (store sale). The Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupon is a manufacturer's coupon. So you'll put three in your cart, get 1 free through the store sale AND get 1 free with the manufacturer's coupon.