Target Shopping List 2/3 – 2/9/13

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

1. Emily Rinke says

Up & Up Breast Milk Storage Bags $7.99

Use $1/1 Up & Up product $3 or more from target.com

Final Price: $6.99

Note: Up & Up bags are already cheaper than name brand bags, so the $1 off makes it a super deal!

2. Jenny says

Where do I find the BOGO Skintimate shave gel through the link? I don't see this paticular offer. I am a member, and I don't see it even when logged in…

Thanks Grace, I removed that one from the list. Also, there's a new $1/1 Kashi Soft'n Chewy Bars and new $1/1 Kashi Fruitful Cereal printables — if those are included.

3. Grace says

How do you like the Up&Up storage bags? Are they as thick as the Lansinoh brand? I've been wanting to try them for awhile but don't want to skimp on something as important as breastmilk storage!

4. Kara says

Yes – I'm curious, too, how you like the Up&Up bags. Like Grace, I've wanted to try them, but nervous b/c don't want to lose any breastmilk! Thanks for pointing out the deal.

5. Jenny says

I'm on my second box of Up & Up Storage Bags–LOVE THEM! They are thicker than I had anticipated for an off-brand version and they have the double closure. I haven't had any leaks, etc. Highly recommend them!

6. Sarah says

On the Zone Perfect bars… go to the Zone Perfect website, become a "vip member" and they will email you a coupon for B1G1 free. Print it twice and use that with the deal for even bigger savings.

7. Kara says

Can someone tell me where to find the '$1/1 Up & Up Item of $3+ Target printable' coupon? The link takes me to Target's coupon site, but in looking through all of the coupons, I'm not seeing it. Am i just missing it? Or do I need to put in a particular zip code or something? Or is it gone already? Any help you can provide would be appreciated! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all you do for this site!!

8. Amy says

Hey most of the unilever coupons say they are just able to use 2 coupons that are the same so the Dove and Degree deals is wrong so you cant use 3 of same kind in one transation.

9. Shelly says

Listerine Total Zero (anti-cavity) was included in the $2.99 sale this week, and I was happy to get it free. Well, actually made 1 penny profit by using the $2 manufacturer printable along with the $1 off Target printable. It's usually $5 per bottle at Target.

Thanks to whomever posted the Up & Up throat spray deal with coupon as well. I woke up in the night with a very sore throat and realized the throat spray I was using actually expired in 2011. Nice to get it for a decent price today!