Target Shopping List 2/10 – 2/16/13

As you get started shopping at Target we’d recommend getting familiar with Target’s price matching policy and Target’s coupon policy. You may want to bring printouts of these with you to the store so that you have them in case you run into issues. If you are new to Pocket Your Dollars, learn how to read this shopping list or troubleshoot problems when printing coupons.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. As readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store or we get emails with deal ideas, we will update this list. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Target

Target fanatics should check out the ever-changing supply of Target online coupons, be sure to sign up for Target’s text-messaged coupons and browse Target’s weekly ad online. Plus, if you have a Target card, you can get 5% off your total bill when you use the card to pay.

Your turn: What other great deals did you spot?

Comments

• JoAnna says

I'm bummed I missed out on that coupon. Was at work and can't print there. Love when they have the option to email it to you.

1. Amber says

EC, you would have to buy 3 cards because Target doesn't allow you to use a coupon on an item made free by a sale (unlike CVS and Walgreens).

2. DawnB says

I have been trying to print coupons from target.com for the past 3 days and it is telling me the page cannot be found. I have several times and tried different days but still nothing..

Any suggestions

3. Carol M says

Are the coupons that print with your receipt considered Target coupons? They say both Target, and Manufacturer, confused. I have a $3 one for the Schick razar and would like to pair it with the new $4 coupon that just came out.

• sarah says

Those are manufacturer Qs so you can't use them with the $4 Q. The easiest way to tell is if the barcode looks like the target ones or if they look like regular barcodes.

4. Janna Lamison says

The poise pruducts were priced at $2.99 at the Owatonna target. With the $3 manu. Coupon and the $1 target coupon, i got the product for -$1.00. I made that up to target by padding my kids' valentines gift in the dollar spot ;)

• mary says

Mary – The $1/1 is for a 12 pack and the sale is for 8 packs. Plus, I don't see it available with my zip code. Maybe that coupon will still make a good deal with the 12 packs or hold out for a sale.

5. Panhia says

I have a question — I have coupons for $3/2 of the Downy Unstoppables. Does the two-pack count as two items — or one?

6. Carol M says

So, I should be able to use those elsewhere besides Target?? I was told once at my Walgreens that they wouldn't take them, they said it was a Target coupon.

7. Josh says

Friskies Plus Wet Cat Food $0.54

Buy 1 Friskies Plus Cat Food Can, Get 1 Free printable (Facebook offer)

Final price: $0.27 each after coupon

———————————————————–

It seems Friskies facebook finally pulled this coupon…I can't find it anymore. (I had re-printed it every few weeks because it kept resetting)

The good news is Target now has a B1G1 printable on friskies 5.5 oz or larger cat food item(the cans are 5.5 oz.) so you can still get a couple cans half price. (though It would have been fun to get a couple cans for free using BOTH bogo coupons)

Our 2 cats eat dry Purina Cat Chow but we do give them 1 can of wet catfood a week so I'm always on the lookout for friskies canned deals.

Wish they were not so picky with varieties of Friskies so I could get them the 24 count can packages but they refuse any kind of variety that isn't in gravy.(If it's in gravy they go NUTS and cry if we take to long to scoop it out of the cans into their dishes and then they DEVOUR IT) But if it's a "pate" variety they begrudgingly eat about half of it and then move on to their dry food.

• JoAnna says

There is no limit on how many $5 gift cards you can earn in a transaction (but P&G does limit you to 4 like coupons per transaction). Happy shopping :)

8. JoAnna says

In their policy they do not list a limit (other than in the fine print of Target coupons you will often see a limit onfone like coupon per transaction) and I have never run into a cashier or manager…who has wanted to limit the amount of coupons. That being said you need to carefully watch them scan each coupon and check your receipt. Though their receipts are tricky to read and have been known to not show a coupon even though if you figure the total out the coupon may still have been deducted.

9. GinaG says

What is the expiration date for this coupon?? I found it in my paper, but it expired on 2/4/2013.

$1/1 GE Energy Smart, GE Reveal CFL, GE Energy Efficient Reveal or GE Energy Efficient Soft White Lighting Product from 1/6 Smart Source insert (exp 3/6)