CVS Shopping List 2/3 – 2/9/13

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. Cassie says

The link for the $2.50/2 hershey's doesn't take you anywhere…am i missing something on the cvs page that i need to click on to watch the video? TIA!

2. Bonnie says

If you get CVS deals of the day – today (super bowl sunday) send 3 printable Q's valid today only. 1 pkt M&M's for $1.88, 1 12pk pepsi for $1.50 and 2 Lays potato chips for $4.

• rochelle says

The deal(s) of the day has a clock counting down…that expires at 10:00pm tonight, but the coupon states valid 2/3 and 2/4…confused…anyone else?

• Joy says

I used the M&M CVS coupon in conjunction with the ECB deal. Also got a $1.00 off Mars candy q from the machine. Makes a great deal.

3. Meghan says

Where is the Loreal rebate? In the ad it says to go to cvs.com, but the link they have just leads to the weekly ad. Help!

4. Christine Garcia says

The CVS in apple valley mn has 12 pack coke products for $2!!! Just thought I would give everyone a heads up.

5. Luba says

Buy 1 Edge, Skintimate or Schick Shave Gel (6-10 oz.) (excludes trial/travel and clearance), Get $2 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)

$2/2 Edge Shave Gels 7 oz.+ from 1/13 Smart Source insert

$0.55/1 Skintimate Shave Gel or Shave Creme (excludes 2.75 oz. cans) from 1/13 Smart Source insert

There was also a BOGO coupon on coupons.com (not sure if it's still available) for Skintimate and Edge shave gel, which would make this deal even better. :)

6. Konnie says

I want to get some of the scott toilet papers and went on Sunday afternoon to 2 different locations were sold out. Just give them a call and they are out already too. I don't like to shop at CVS cause this problem all the times you went there but never find what you are looking for or not on shelve.

Luba – I do the same thing. The only frustration is when you have coupons that go along with the deal and they expire before you're able to use them. Still, I *love* that CVS rain checks never expire.

8. Paige says

I got a 20% coupon in my email today, and I was wondering can that be used with sale prices, ecb deals, cash card deals etc?

9. JoAnna says

The % coupons are not good on sale prices. If it is an ECB deal without sale prices then it will work. I always hand over the % coupon just in case :)

10. Melissa W. says

My cvs will even include my coupons so that they will take them even if they are expired. Just had that happen back at Christmas on a deal for Prevacid. They wrote right on the rain check to except them even though they were past their date. Worked great, with no problems.

Paige – I know you can get rain checks on ECB deals, but I don't think you can get rain checks on Cash Card deals.

ECB deals have an offer code that the cashier enters to print the ECB even after the deal has ended. I don't think Cash Card deals have this same offer code (although I could be wrong…I haven't shopped at CVS in months).