CVS Shopping List 2/17 – 2/23/13

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. vudolo0 says

FYI.. there were $1 peelies on the eucerin lotions & clean & clear which made them even cheaper. I had a great trip tonight. I spent bout $11 oop cash, on $103 worth of stuff, & still have $18.67 left in funny money (ECB). Not sure what i did, but i did it right this time :)

2. Intchina says

There is a buy $10 listerine, get $5 ecb offer, but there is also a catalina for listerine whitening till 2/24 for $2 when you buy 1 and $4 when you buy 2 or more. Wouldnt that be an awesome deal wth some coupons, too?

3. Intchina says

Does anybody have experience using the $3/1 CVS coupon with the $3/1 manufacturer's coupon in a purchase with other items? Do both coupons take off $6 total, or only $3.99 as per the current sale price for this item?

4. Heather says

Had an interesting trip to CVS today. I got 4 all detergents and the cashier made a point of telling me that she "let me" get four when the paper said limit 2. Does limit two on Vigo deals mean two item

s or two deals?

My mil was telling me there was an article in the paper that CVS deals soon won't be as good. Did anyone else have insight into this?

5. intchina says

It appears as if the 3.99 promotion has ended: my CVS had Poise feminine wash for 4.99 today.

It also appears that the CVS+manufacturer's coupons together take off $3+$3=$6 if you have other items in your order.

6. intchina says

Split Remedy Tresemme conditioner and shampoo were $.499 at my CVS tonight, and I used the $3/1 CVS coupon, as well as a $1.5 off $5 shampoo purchase coupon from the CVS Red Machine last Saturday, so, it came down to $0.50 even without the Ibotta cashback.

BTW, my Ibotta only has cashback on Tresemme Split Remedy leave-in conditioner, not the other Split Remedy products.

7. Intchina says

I heard about some stores accepting expired coupons. Is it store- or manager-specific, or is there any store policy that reflects that?

8. Mikey says

Does anyone in north metro area (SV, RV, Vad. Hgts.) have any extra of the $2 off any 1 Eucerin coupons they don't want? I would love a couple more coupons. I very much like their calming creme and would like to stock up with coupons and this good deal.

9. Intchina says

I guess I just wonder if the store gets reimbursed in case the coupon is expired. I would assume they do, given how you can use a coupon on its last day and there is no way a store can submit it to the manufacturer the same day… Just want to make sure, for sure ;)

10. Allison says

Hey Everyone–new to shopping at CVS…Just shopped for some "free" items today with some coupons and did end up spending $1 on a 2 liter of Coke…I noticed I was charged tax on my "free" item. Is this something typical of this chain store? I've never paid tax before on my "free" items. Thanks for commenting!