CVS Shopping List 2/10 – 2/16/13

You can get free toothpaste after coupons and Coca-Cola 12 packs for only $2.33 this week. Plus, find Dimetapp & Robitussin, cough drops and deodorant for under $1 after coupons, Extra Bucks and/or cash back via the Ibotta app.

If you’re new to CVS, your first step is to learn the ins and outs of the Extra Bucks program and learn how to read this shopping list. For those who use reusable bags, you may want to buy a green bag tag.

And if you regularly purchase beauty products at CVS, I recommend enrolling in the CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, which is free to join. As a member, you will receive $3 Extra Bucks on your birthday in addition to other opportunities for free Extra Bucks. Read this post to find out more.

Remember that this is a starting list of deals for the week. We will update this list as readers leave comments with bargains they found at their local store, we get emails with deal ideas or we read about other deals across the blogosphere. Items that are added throughout the week will be noted as NEW. Items whose final price changes as a result of a new or modified coupon scenario will be noted as UPDATED. At least once this week we will send out a reminder to come back and check this list for the hottest new deals.

Your turn: What other deals did you find this week at CVS?

Comments

1. Terri G says

Am I missing something here, I don't understand why this CVS shopping list has been placed on the expired list even though the dates are 2/10 – 2/16 possibly a mistake???

2. Leanne says

Woould the 25 cent coupon from 1/27 Pand G work with the $5/$20 SavingStar ,aking this a slightly better deal, especially if you had more than one?

3. Angie says

Hey Beauty Clum members!! Check your e-mail! I just got a $5/$25 CVS Q (exp 2/18) What qualifies for a "beauty" purchase? Just makeup, or…. I *think* some brands of hair dye.. stuff like that..

4. Amy RS says

Does anyone know the price of the BOGO CVS batteries? I have a $2 off $12 battery purchase store coupon from the red machine a couple weeks back! Thanks!

5. Brock says

Has anyone had any luck finding the $9.99 Nature Made Mini vitamins in store? All I saw today was one box of another kind that cost over $15.

I was kind of hoping to do this. Would be a good moneymaker!

• Terri says

I did find them in my Little Canada, MN store. They were kind of hidden behind a sign in the regular vitamin aisle. Also when I signed up for the Diabetes Club online I got a coupon for $5 off any healthcare purchase. I'm not sure if you can use both store coupons, but it could be a money maker on a different kind of NatureMade vitamin.

6. Brock says

I looked all over and didn't see them or even an empty spot where they were.

On another note, I just got a $4 off $20 coupon e-mail. May have to go back and pair that with the Coke deal now…

7. Amy RS says

I did the Hershey Simple Pleasures deal…bought 5, but they only let me use 4 coupons. The cashier said the computer prompted that it was too many coupons, does anyone know why, or has this happened to anyone else? I was trying to use my 4 Savings Club printables ($1.75/1) and one insert coupon ($1.50/1) but the last Savings Club coupon wouldn't go through. Still a good deal…just curious about it. Thanks :)

8. Teresa says

The coupon spitter-outer is spitting out $2.50 coupons for Colgate toothpaste. Therefore, you can make money on this deal (with mfr coupon and ibotta)if you add that coupon:

Buy 1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste or Rinse, Sensitive Pro Relief or Optic White Toothbrush (1 ct.) for $4.99, Get $2.50 Extra Bucks (Limit 2)

9. Chai says

Does anyone know if you can do the buy $30 get $10 ecb more than one time? I bought $30 worth of Pantene shampoo but I really want to buy the bounty towels as well! Thanks!